Lead Consultant LSA (remote)
Lead Consultant Job description
Rulesware helps leading organizations achieve business transformation. We do it by developing and implementing strategic Pega applications that optimize business systems & processes. We ultimately help our clients to optimize their business processes, maximize efficiency, and ensure cost effectiveness.
Rulesware’s success in delivering Pega implementations is unsurpassed in the Pega community. We are extremely proud of our reputation for delivering world-class quality implementations on-time and on-budget. Our emphasis on nimble, common-sense solutions helps us to effectively apply the specialized knowledge of our experienced team. To reap the substantial benefits of a business transformation solution like Pega, you need to work with a team that has the experienced in-house talent to ensure excellence. We’ve got it at Rulesware, and we do it right the first time. If you want to be part of quality implementations and be recognized for the great work you do, Rulesware is for you.
We are currently looking for an experienced Lead Consultant to join our team!
The required skills and experience for your success in this role are:
- Proven experience as the LSA in all phases of software development including design, configuration, testing, debugging, implementation, release, and support of large-scale, Pega platform applications
- Current with Pega Application concepts and design patterns when it comes to reuse
- Experience with modern software architecture design patterns and excellent OO skills
- Experience with SOA/Microservice implementations
- Hands on experience in implementing Pega integrations services using REST, SOAP, etc.
- Knowledge of industry standard project delivery frameworks including: Agile and Scrum
- Experience with DevOp & CICD concepts using Pega and/or 3rd party tooling
- Knowledgeable in areas of Pega like Robotics, Decisoning and CRM
- Experience using Pega Cloud and/or Private cloud offerings
- Experience in a consulting role is required, and must be comfortable taking the lead in solutioning alongside our clients and near shore teams.
- Strong leadership, mentoring, coaching and motivational skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of Pega Platform with 5+ years of experience developing Pega solutions
- Sales Automation Ready & Customer Service Ready Badges are a plus
- Industry Application experience and knowledge a plus
- AES and or PDC experience a plus
- Certified as Pega Senior System Architect in V7.x and higher or Certified as a Pega Senior System Architect below version 7 and have your Pega Platform Ready badge required, Certified Lead System Architect preferred
- Version 8 certifications are a preferred
This role requires 50% to 80% travel depending on project needs. You must be willing and able to travel Monday through Thursday to client sites based in North America
**Rulesware is not currently sponsoring for this role**