Senior Services Sales Executive
Your Career at Rulesware:
This is a senior role for an individual contributor. The full expectation is to develop executive relationships with our clients, solving their business problems with Rulesware and leveraging tools like Pega, Celonis and Mendix. You will be a thought leader and a true partner with your clients. You will work with our clients who are seeking to automate or reinvent the way they do business. You will work closely with your clients and prospects, while you educate and guide them on their digital transformation journey. You will engage in work that matters and drives real and positive business impact for the world’s leading organizations.
What You'll Do at Rulesware:
- Prospect and develop relationships with new companies and convert new business to Rulesware clients
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with multiple stakeholders across prospective clients and your existing client base
- Continuously build and maintain a sales pipeline to support meeting your goals
- Work with software vendor sales, channel and executives to share Rulesware’s value proposition and grow Rulesware’s brand recognition within our key vendor partnerships.
Who You Are:
You are an experienced business person who is focused on helping clients realize their digital transformation visions. You are driven by the knowledge that helping others succeed is the right formula for your own success. You are patient and focused on preparing for every prospect and client encounter. Your credibility and strong relationships with clients are derived from your integrity and deep desire to learn your clients’ business and direct them toward success. You believe in building strong, trusted, and meaningful relationships with internal and external people. You believe that focusing on the team’s needs over your individual needs will result in better long-term outcomes.
- Have a track record of regular goal attainment.
- Exceptional prospecting and business development skills.
- Knowledge of business process automation, robotic process automation, artificial intelligence and CRM applications.
- 10 years of services sales experience
- Experience working with large complex organizations
- Exceptional presentation, communication and writing skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience
- Direct work experience with Pegasystems, Celonis or Mendix
- Knowledge of financial services and insurance a plus
For this role you must be willing to travel up to 50%, on a weekly basis. You may be located anywhere in the US to assume this role, but should have access to a major airport.