RULESWARE LATIN AMERICA: WHAT WE DO AND WHO WE ARE
We’re building a family here.
It feels better to go to work when you love the people you’re working with. And at Rulesware, we function like a family. We’re equals here, promoting gender equality and respect for all: you’ll have as much access to our senior team as to your colleagues worldwide. We treat our clients like family, too. No quick projects for us just to make a dollar. We aim to–and do–earn our customers’ loyalty and love.
Rulesware is an organization of highly experienced thought leaders who enable agile business process through the implementation of BPM technology. As a growing provider of Business Process Management consulting services, Rulesware is seeking qualified candidates for full-time work as an Accountant within our Finance practice. Our unique market allows our company much potential to grow and succeed.
This position can be located in the U.S. In this role, she/he will manage our accounting practices in Mexico and MUST have US GAAP experience.
Key functions of the Accountant role:
• Assist in the management of legal and accounting books (general journal/ledger, others)
• Payroll calculations and services (IMSS and ISR according to Mexican laws)
• Preparation and recommendations, according to policies and procedures, to maintain accounting control.
• Knowledge of business responsibilities to be presented every year like business license renewal, etc.
• Collection and analysis of account information in case of financial discrepancies.
• Knowledge in preparations of Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss statements, Cash Flow, Changes in Equity and other reports.
• Following of internal policies for security of financial information
• Customer confidence and protection of operations by keeping financial information confidential
• Driven by teamwork by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Knowledge in state and federal taxes filing requirements according to Mexican regulations.
Skills and qualifications:
- English 80% or above
- Accounting Degree
- Proactive and enthusiastic
- General math skills
- Focused on goal achievement
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office
- Ability to multitask
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience as a corporate accountant
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Check our website: www.rulesware.com/mexico