Jr. Software Developer (SV)
What we do:
Rulesware helps leading organizations achieve business transformation. We do it by developing and implementing strategic Pega applications that optimize business systems & processes. We ultimately help our clients to optimize their business processes, maximize efficiency, and ensure
Rulesware is not just another Pega delivery firm. We deliver the highest quality Pega projects on time and on budget.
Here are a few of the things that make us different:
- We don’t sub out people to other partners
- We don’t do staff augmentation
- We don’t sell a project without already having the staff available for the project
- We use the Pega tools to size a project and to ensure project integrity
- Simply put, we get it right the first time, on time and on budget
- We work to live, not live to work. The people in our lives are what’s more important to us.
Rulesware’s success delivering Pega implementations is unsurpassed in the Pega community. We are extremely proud of our reputation for delivering world-class quality implementations on-time and
Learn more about us
Your skills for success in this role:
- Ability to analyze, design, and build complex solutions in a team environment
- Effectively and comfortably communicate with peers internally, and clients externally
- Deliver superior technical solutions within tight deadlines
- Comfortable working directly with clients across North America by designing and building quality technical solutions that are aligned with business and IT strategies as well as comply with the organization's architectural standards.
Key Job Functions:
Collaborate with customers, business analysts and other team members to gather requirements, design, develop, and implement high-quality technical solutions using client preferred BPM suite (BPMS). Your daily responsibilities will vary by project, but will include:
- Designing and testing new business processes, capabilities, and technologies
- Developing specific technical deliverables that meet or exceed functional and technical requirements
- Participating as a key member on a project team throughout project
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related degree required
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis/Design, UML and Design Patterns
- Basic understanding of Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) concepts and other technologies such as SOAP, XML
- Knowledge of Relational Databases and SQL queries
- Experience with Pega PRPC or similar BPM tools a plus, but not required.