PEGA Engineer (remote in Latin America)
Rulesware is currently looking for Engineers to join our team. As a member of our team, you will be able to quickly develop your technical skills and also build deep insights into the industries we serve and the global environments in which our clients operate. Right from the start, you will have access to the latest tools and technologies.
What we do:
Rulesware helps leading organizations achieve business transformation. We do it by developing and implementing strategic Pega applications that optimize business systems & processes. We ultimately help our clients to optimize their business processes, maximize efficiency, and ensure cost effectiveness.
Rulesware is not just another Pega delivery firm. We deliver the highest quality Pega projects on time and on budget.
Here are a few of the things that make us different:
- We don’t sub out people to other partners
- We don’t do staff augmentation
- We don’t sell a project without already having the staff available for the project
- We use the Pega tools to size a project and to ensure project integrity
- Simply put, we get it right the first time, on time and on budget
- We work to live, not live to work. The people in our lives are what’s more important to us.
Rulesware’s success in delivering Pega implementations is unsurpassed in the Pega community. We are extremely proud of our reputation for delivering world-class quality implementations on-time and on-budget. Our emphasis on nimble, common-sense solutions helps us to effectively apply the specialized knowledge of our experienced team. To reap the substantial benefits of a business transformation solution like Pega, you need to work with a team that has the experience in-house talent to ensure excellence. We’ve got it at Rulesware, and we do it right the first time.
Your skills for success in this role:
- Ability to analyze, design, and build complex solutions in a team environment
- Effectively and comfortably communicate with peers internally, and clients externally
- Deliver superior technical solutions within tight deadlines
- Comfortable working directly with clients across North America by designing and building quality technical solutions that are aligned with business and IT strategies as well as comply with the organizations architectural standards.
Key Job Functions:
Collaborate with customers, business analysts and other team members to gather requirements, design, develop, and implement high-quality technical solutions using client preferred BPM suite (BPMS). Your daily responsibilities will vary by project, but will include:
- Analyzing and documenting current business processes and technologies
- Designing and testing new business processes, capabilities, and technologies
- Developing specific technical deliverables that meet or exceed functional and technical requirements
- Participating as a key member on a project team throughout project life cycle
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related degree required
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis/Design, UML and Design Patterns
- Knowledge of Relational Databases and SQL queries
- 1 or more years of PEGA experience.
- PEGA Certification as a System Architect
- PEGA Certification as a Senior System Architect (preferred, not required)
At Rulesware, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Rulesware is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.