PEGA Senior Systems Architect
Rulesware helps leading organizations achieve business transformation. We do it by developing and implementing strategic Pega applications that optimize business systems & processes. We ultimately help our clients to optimize their business processes, maximize efficiency, and ensure cost effectiveness.
We are proud to announce that in June of 2018 Rulesware received a prestigious Partner Award from Pega. We were recognized for Implementation Quality, something we hold near and dear to our hearts at Rulesware.
Rulesware CEO, Anthony Lee, said it best when he said, "I am thrilled that our team members' skills and dedication have been recognized by our software partner this year. I was told by Pega's Global Alliances team, that their customers and partners, as well as their employees doing work on-site, provided overwhelming praise for the quality of work Rulesware delivers, each and every day. I couldn't be more proud."
Rulesware is currently looking for an experienced SSA to join our team.
Rulesware is not just another Pega delivery firm. We deliver the highest quality Pega projects on time and on budget. Here’s what we often hear from new colleagues regarding their work experiences previous to joining Rulesware:
- I worked long hours each week with seemingly no end to it because we were fighting fires on a poor implementation
- We struggled to deliver on Pega projects because we didn’t use the Pega tools to validate our work
- My previous company’s approach was to do what the client wanted rather than consult with the client to determine the right solution
- The Pega knowledge on the teams where I participated was weak and caused additional work for me to resolve
- My previous employer was more interested in driving revenue than doing the right thing for the customer
Here are a few of the things that make us different:
- We don’t sub out people to other partners
- We don’t do staff augmentation
- We don’t sell a project without already having the staff available for the project
- We use the Pega tools to size a project and to ensure project integrity
- Simply put, we get it right the first time, on time and on budget
- We work to live, not live to work. The people in our lives are what’s more important to us.
Rulesware’s success delivering Pega implementations is unsurpassed in the Pega community. We are extremely proud of our reputation for delivering world-class quality implementations on-time and on-budget. Our emphasis on nimble, common-sense solutions helps us to effectively apply the specialized knowledge of our experienced team. To reap the substantial benefits of a business transformation solution like Pega, you need to work with a team that that has the experienced in-house talent to ensure excellence. We’ve got it at Rulesware, and we do it right the first time.
**Rulesware is not currently sponsoring for this role**
Your skills for success in this role:
- Ability to develop and implement exceptional technical solutions
- Manage technical implementation tasks delegated by Technical Lead to ensure work is delivered on-time and on-budget
- Knowledge of industry standard project delivery frameworks including Agile, Waterfall or Scrum
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot technical issues as they arise during the project lifecycle
- Demonstrate technical knowledge by mentoring junior team members on on-going basis
- Actively participate in internal Rulesware projects to help build the Rulesware brand and expertise
- Ability to translate complex business requirement into functional technical requirements using PegaSystems SmartBPM methodology and DCO tools
- Strong understanding of Pega methodologies; 3-5 years of experience using Pega software
- 3-5 years experience in a senior-level System Analyst (or similar) role
- Java experience
- Web service and database experience
- Strong leadership, mentoring, coaching and motivational skills
This role requires 80% travel. You must be willing and able to travel Monday through Thursday to client sites based in North America
If you want to be part of quality implementations and be recognized for the great work you do .. Rulesware is for you.