Senior Consultant SSA (remote)
Senior Consultant Job description
Rulesware helps leading organizations achieve business transformation. We do it by developing and implementing strategic Pega applications that optimize business systems & processes. We ultimately help our clients to optimize their business processes, maximize efficiency, and ensure cost effectiveness.
Rulesware’s success in delivering Pega implementations is unsurpassed in the Pega community. We are extremely proud of our reputation for delivering world-class quality implementations on-time and on-budget. Our emphasis on nimble, common-sense solutions helps us to effectively apply the specialized knowledge of our experienced team. To reap the substantial benefits of a business transformation solution like Pega, you need to work with a team that has the experienced in-house talent to ensure excellence. We’ve got it at Rulesware, and we do it right the first time. If you want to be part of quality implementations and be recognized for the great work you do, Rulesware is for you.
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Consultant to join our team!
The required skills and experience for your success in this role are:
- Act as the SSA on projects, you develop and implement exceptional Pega Platform solutions
- You have the ability to translate complex business requirements into functional technical solutions using Pega’s best practices and design patterns
- Manage technical implementation tasks delegated by the Technical Lead to ensure work is delivered on-time and on-budget
- Assists the Technical Lead in creating designs, performing research and creating POCs
- Knowledge of industry standard project delivery frameworks such as Agile and Scrum
- Knowledgeable with DevOp & CICD concepts using Pega and/or 3rd party tooling
- Knowledgeable in areas of Pega like Robotics, Decisoning and CRM
- Knowledge using Pega Cloud and/or Private cloud offerings
- Experience using PegaUnit and/or Unit Testing tools like JUnit
- Experience using tools like Jmeter, SOAPUI and Postman
- Experience using tools like PLA, Splunk or Kibana
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot technical issues as they arise during the project lifecycle
- Demonstrate technical knowledge by mentoring junior team members on on-going basis
- Strong leadership, mentoring, coaching, and communication skills
- Strong understanding of the Pega platform with 3-5 years of hands on build experience
- Certified as Pega Senior System Architect in V7.x and higher or Certified as a Pega Senior System Architect below version 7 and have your Pega Platform Ready badge required
- Version 8 certifications are preferred
- Java, Web service and database experience preferred
This role requires 50% to 80% travel depending on project needs. You must be willing and able to travel Monday through Thursday to client sites based in North America.
**Rulesware is not currently sponsoring for this role**