Rulesware helps leading organizations to achieve business transformation. We do it by developing and implementing strategic Pega applications that optimize business systems & processes. We ultimately help our clients to optimize their business processes, maximize efficiency, and ensure cost-effectiveness.
Rulesware’s success in delivering Pega implementations is unsurpassed in the Pega community. We are extremely proud of our reputation for delivering world-class quality implementations on-time and on-budget. Our emphasis on nimble, common-sense solutions helps us to effectively apply the specialized knowledge of our experienced team. To reap the substantial benefits of a business transformation solution like Pega, you need to work with a team that has the experienced in-house talent to ensure excellence. We’ve got it at Rulesware, and we do it right the first time. If you want to be part of quality implementations and be recognized for the great work you do, Rulesware is for you.
We are currently looking for a General Accountant to join our team!
- Assist in areas of management, legal, taxes, and accounting (general journal/ledger, and others)
- Complete payroll calculations and services (ISSS, AFP and ISR according to Salvadorian laws)
- Maintain accounting control through preparation and recommendations, according to policies and procedures
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Monthly financial close and annual financial statements
- Collect and analyze account information in the case of financial discrepancies
- Follow internal policies around security of financial information; maintain strict confidentiality
- Keep up-to-date on state and federal taxes filing requirements according to Salvadorian regulations
- Required ¨registrado bajo el Consejo de Vigilancia de la Profesión de la Contaduría Pública y Auditoría y tener sello"
Skills & Qualifications
- English 80% or above
- Accounting Degree
- Proactive and enthusiastic
- General math skills
- Focused on goal achievement
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office
- Ability to multitask
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience as a corporate accountant
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to learn quickly with a personal focus on goal achievement