Junior Financial Specialist
The key area of responsibilities:
- Daily support for local Financial Controllers in the order-to-cash process;
- Processing financial and accounting data on time;
- Analyzing financial documents;
- Issuing invoices;
- Handling commissions;
- Active assistance in process improvement and automation;
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or last year students;
- Fluency in English;
- Excellent knowledge of Google Sheets/Excel;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Very good communication skills;
- Ability to work with deadlines under pressure;
Nice to have:
- The first experience in finance gained in an international environment;
- A rewarding career in one of Europe’s fastest-growing companies according to the Financial Times.
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious projects and exciting challenges in a friendly and supportive atmosphere.
- Becoming a part of a dedicated, international, fast-paced team of professionals that embraces collaboration and experimentation to deliver true client impact.
- Space for self-development and tools necessary to implement your own ideas.