Country Manager for WhitePress - acquired by RTB House
WhitePress is a leading content marketing platform that already enjoys great popularity on the european market, acquired by RTB House in 2021. As a Country Manager, you will be responsible for establishing operations of WhitePress on the Brazilian market.
You will be responsible for:
- implementing and developing business strategy;
- building our Brazil office from scratch;
- independently lead and develop the Brazilian team;
- conduct market and competition analysis to gain market share;
- encouraging publishers and bloggers to register on the platform;
- acquiring SEO and digital agencies to use the platform;
- daily e-mail and telephone contact with potential and current platform users;
- onboarding advertisers and publishers on how to use the platform;
- facilitating communication between advertisers and publishers.
- Bachelor's degree or higher;
- Portuguese (native language), English (advanced);
- Experience in digital marketing, SEO, Social Media;
- Strong desire to work in a B2B technology space and pursue a career in sales and business management;
- Multitasker, able to prioritize and manage your time effectively;
- Prior experience of digital marketing or SaaS is a plus.
What we offer:
- room for personal and professional development;
- working in a fast-growing company with international customers and investors;
- motivated and agile international team with a common vision;
- competitive salary + performance-related bonus;
- this is a fantastic opportunity for someone craving ownership and eager to have a huge impact on a fast-growing scale-up in the B2B SaaS space;
- work in a positive atmosphere with a highly motivated, energized international team with a good track level of success in the online marketing business.