Who We Are
Founded in 2012, RTB House applied Artificial Intelligence technologies to develop display advertising buying engine (DSP, demand-side platform) based on Machine Learning algorithms. Since 2017, we have successfully implemented our proprietary engine based on the Deep Learning algorithms, the next generation of AI. As of now, RTB House is the first and only AdTech company in the world to be powered entirely by Deep Learning algorithms. This enables our clients to generate outstanding results and reach their short, mid, and long-term goals.
RTB House is a recognized fast-growing innovative company, listed among the 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies by the Financial Times and in the Technology Fast 50® by Deloitte.
Our team comprises 750+ online marketing professionals in over 30 locations across the globe: New York, London, Tokyo, Singapore, São Paulo, Berlin, Amsterdam, Moscow, Istanbul, Dubai, and Warsaw. We serve 2,000+ campaigns for 1,600+ clients across EMEA, APAC and the Americas regions.
What you will do:
- Account Management with existing clients;
- Execute customer communications – personal and via telephone or email, in line with standards and processes;
- Respond to customer requests and inquiries in a professional and timely manner;
- Provide specific information regarding the company’s services and products;
- Assist customers in the process of launching ad campaigns;
- Obtain, review, and process orders;
- Develop and maintain in-depth product knowledge;
- Provide reports.
- Experience in managing online advertising campaigns for Clients, preferably in e-com, online travel, group-buy & classifieds verticals;
- Working experience of MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
- Knowledge of customer support tools and processes;
- Ability to identify and understand customer needs and requirements;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills;
- Fluency in Japanese and English.
We offer the chance to work:
- In an engaging role in a new fast-growth project;
- In a fully responsible, high potential position with our business in Japan;
- With a chance to be a part of a team that shapes the future of online marketing globally;
- Good Work-Life Balance;
- No Suits here, flexible working style.