Administrative Assistant (APAC)
What you will do:
- handle daily administrative tasks; (not limited to managing logistics and plan meetings, managing office supplies and equipment, travel arrangements, invoice management, collecting data and utilize various tracking tools; etc)
- support the APAC administrative coordinator in daily duties;
- create and manage local SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures);
- liaise with external vendors and agencies;
- support with onboarding and offboarding processes for new and existing employees;
- cooperate with our external vendors and service providers;
- handle Ad hoc duties assigned by the direct manager- (duties not limited to collaborating with internal stakeholders in various departments like HR/Marketing/Finance, etc. ; generate and run reports via spreadsheets in Excel; conduct research and manage special projects as necessary)
- 1-3 years of professional experience in a similar role (e.g., as a Personal Assistant, Executive Assistant, Office Administrator etc). Fresh graduates from Business Administration/Secretarial courses will be considered an advantage.
- strong communication skills. Proficiency in Mandarin is preferred
- strong organisational skills. Knows how to prioritise tasks and is a multitasker;
- strong adaptability to work in a dynamic and multicultural environment
- strong motivation in growing in an administration role.
- a positive “can do” attitude;
- analytical and reporting skills;
- strong attention to detail and accuracy;
- team player
- a unique opportunity to join a creative, fast growing company in online advertising at the heart of its operations;
- ability to work in a truly international environment;
- opportunity for professional management;
- friendly atmosphere while working with a dynamic team of open minded professionals.