RTB Integration Engineer
- Experience in a customer-facing engineering role, technical services, sales engineering or similar.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Hands on practical experience related to analytics or quant-oriented bachelor’s degree.
- Ability to learn quickly and work comfortably in ambiguous situations.
- Familiarity with SQL querying, scripting languages like Python, basic understanding of Java. No need for a deep algorithmic or data structures knowledge.
- Experience with OpenRTB protocols, RESTful APIs, command line usage, ...
- Analyze, negotiate, design and test OpenRTB integrations with supply partners.
- Scope, design, integrate, upgrade and maintain stable and scalable integrations locally and platform-wide.
- Manage technical communication and the integration process with partners
- Ensure integration health.
- Develop new and improve existing automation tools helping upkeep of the integrations.
- Serve as an knowledge evangelist and share your knowledge with the team.
- Diagnose and resolve complex s2s integration-related issues - networking related, volume related and (code) bug related.
- Attractive salary.
- Work in a team of enthusiasts who are willing to share their knowledge and experience.
- Extremely flexible working conditions - we do not have core hours, we do not have holiday limits, you can work fully remotely.
- Access to the latest technologies and the possibility of real use of them in a large-scale and highly dynamic project.
- Hardware and software you need.