Technical Solutions Specialist (SEA)
As a Technical Solution Specialist (TSS), you will draw on your consultative-problem solving skills and technical acumen to help customers successfully integrate with RTB House, and ensure that client’s performance marketing goal is met.
You will lead the successful integration of RTB House and client’s e-commerce websites and/ or mobile applications, along with daily campaign optimisation to ensure client’s goal is achieved.
Our fantastic team & collaborative environment are looking forward to welcome you.
You will have a structured on-boarding (yes, even in the face of COVID-19), a supporting team member assigned to guide you during your learning phase, and a transparent career path.
What you will do:
- management of all technical issues with regards to campaign launching and running process;
- supervision of the creation of advertising materials (dynamic ad banners);
- technical integration between internal campaign emission system (RTB House) and client’s e-commerce platform;
- technical support for new and existing clients by phone and e-mail regarding all technical aspects of the campaigns;
- work closely with our account managers to deliver high standards of customer service;
- monitor and analyse the effectiveness of online campaigns;
- propose optimisation solutions for processes.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in e-commerce and/or digital advertising landscape
- Experience with Google Chrome’s debugging console
- Good knowledge of Excel (Lookup/Pivot table, standard formulas)
- Knowledge in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Appsflyer/Branch are a big plus.
- the unique opportunity to join creative, fast-growing company in online advertising;
- ability to work in a truly international environment and win the market with the best people;
- opportunity for professional development as we are growing fast in the region;
- being the part of the company which is pointed as the Innovation Leader on the market.