Technical Account Manager (APAC)
As a Technical Account Manager (TAM) in the APAC team, you will draw on your consultative-problem solving skills and technical acumen to help customers successfully integrate with RTB House and ensure that client’s performance marketing goal is met.
You will lead the successful integration of RTB House and the client’s e-commerce websites and/or mobile applications, along with daily campaign optimization to ensure the client’s goal is achieved.
You will have a structured onboarding (yes, even in the face of COVID-19), a supporting team member assigned to guide you during your learning phase, and a transparent career path.
Your daily tasks at a glance
- Leading the integration between RTB House’ tags and client websites/mobile apps to ensure proper tags installation (via Google Tag Manager, AppsFlyer, etc.);
- Daily campaign’s optimization to ensure client marketing goals are met;
- Collaborating with Sales & Account Managers to deliver client success and satisfaction;
- Communicating with global Business & Technical teams.
- Experience with e-commerce and/or digital advertising; landscape (e.g. programmatic, AdTech, AdOps);
- Familiarity with Excel (Lookup/Pivot table, standard formulas);
- Experience with Google Chrome’s debugging console, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Appsflyer, Branch is a big plus.
- The unique opportunity to join a creative, fast-growing company in online advertising;
- Ability to work in a truly international environment and win the market with the best people;
- Opportunity for professional development as we are growing fast in the region;
- Being the part of the company which is pointed as the Innovation Leader on the market.