Account Manager / Digital Campaign Manager
Hey you! RTB House is looking for an Account Manager/Digital Campaign Manager. Read on if you want to jump in on our rapidly growing company and if campaign management has no secrets for you!
Our Benelux Story
We kicked off in the Netherlands back in 2017 - now based out of the Mondriaan tower with the best views of Amsterdam (we’re on the 26th floor!). Due to the current global pandemic we’re all WFH, but will return post-pandemic. Our Benelux clients include top-notch e-commerce brands in various verticals.
As said, we’re growing rapidly here in Benelux and we’re looking for the right people to accompany us on this exciting journey!
About the Benelux Account Management Team
An Account Manager at RTB House is the primary Point of Contact for existing clients that have been acquired by our Sales team. You’ll be the face of RTB House!
Client retention is a key objective, as is client satisfaction and revenue growth. As a market leader, RTB House develops a range of new products and our Account Managers will be among those who bring these innovative solutions to the market.
You will be joining a team of two Account Managers and will be reporting to the Team Lead of Account Management.
What You'll Do And How You'll Make An Impact
- Day-to-day campaign management, both retargeting and branding
- Making sure that performance goals are achieved
- Keeping an eye on budget realisation
- Each Account Manager also has a quarterly target
- There’s also space for upselling campaigns and products to ensure growth of the accounts.
- As an Account Manager you also provide transparency over campaign performance for the client representatives to ensure premium customer service.
- You also are expected to develop professional technical knowledge related to the solutions offered by RTB House and overall developments in the digital marketing domain.
- It’s all about teamwork! You will work closely with technical and sales teams within the company to ensure great performance of the campaigns.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Solid understanding of the online advertising industry, esp. performance marketing. GA must have no secrets for you, bonus points if ‘GTM’ rings a bell!
- Between 2-5 years experience in online campaign management in-house or at an agency;
- We expect you to be self-motivated and to bring along a positive attitude
- It would be beneficial to have an analytical background. You will be using these skills almost in every decision you take, every CPC you adjust.
- No worries about getting onboard - we’ve got a great team organising (remote) onboarding. But you do need to be able to absorb quite a bit of new information to get ramped up quickly!
- Be ready to travel, 10-20% of time post-pandemic.
- Fluency in Dutch and English. French would be an advantage for our Wallonian clients.
What You Can Expect From Us
- We pay well. Very well. And if that doesn’t do the trick for you, our performance-based incentive scheme will.
- The Netherlands is flat, so is our organisational structure.
- The chance to work in one of the fastest-growing segments of online advertising.
- Proven history of customer satisfaction with our AI powered retargeting technology. (check out our client success stories at https://www.rtbhouse.com/success-stories/).
- Despite WFH, we have an online bi-weekly pub quiz to keep the spirits high!
If you want to join a fast growing technological company and find this role a good fit, apply now!