Analyst of Account Management Strategy
What you will do:
- Provide research & analytical support for sophisticated advertising campaigns in the account management team;
- Streamline processes and improve the efficiency of the established projects;
- Generate value for our global team of account managers by improving their skills and capabilities;
- Work on strategic initiatives regarding the development of RTB House;
- Build central knowledge on how to optimize retargeting/prospecting campaigns and manage client expectations;
- Organize workshops and webinars focused on capability building in account management;
- Analytical and technical support aimed at prospecting product development.
- Experience in collecting, analyzing, and effectively synthesizing information;
- Strong problem-solving skills, curiosity to understand complex concepts;
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint in particular) and G Suite;
- Minimum C1-level fluency in English (written and spoken), fluent Polish would be an additional asset;
- Proactivity, independence, ability to cooperate with different teams, good communication skills;
- Self-motivation, initiative, high energy, detail orientation, thoroughness;
- Ability to manage the process end-to-end.
- Experience in project management;
- Experience in process optimization;
- Experience working in digital marketing or basic knowledge of retargeting;
- Experience in data analysis;
- Basic knowledge of SQL.
- The opportunity to work at a global company that provides state of the art marketing solutions for top brands worldwide;
- Creatively challenging projects with a true impact on the industry of the future and a direct impact on the company’s strategy;
- Opportunity to work in a truly international environment (cooperation with multinational teams on daily basis);
- A friendly atmosphere while working with a dynamic team of open-minded professionals;
- Attractive salary;
- Co-financing of foreign language courses.