Senior Account Manager
What you will do:
- manage a portfolio of campaigns for existing clients, maximizing target goals and results;
- communicate with customers via telephone, messages, or email, in line with company standards and processes;
- respond to customer requests and inquiries in a professional and timely manner;
- provide information resources regarding company’s services and products;
- assist customers in the process of launching ad campaigns;
- obtain, review and process customer orders;
- develop and maintain in-depth product knowledge.
- preferably 4-5 and more years of experience of success in driving revenue growth through strategic account planning and management;
- relevant experience in Customer-facing roles or Customer Service is required;
- excellent knowledge of Excel/Google spreadsheets, experience with Google Analytics is a plus;
- strong analytical thinking ability and is able to synthesize qualitative and quantitative data;
- ability to get things done and communicate effectively in a teamwork environment;
- detail-oriented with respect for thoroughness;
- excellent communication skills and fluency in both written and spoken English;
- familiarity with retargeting and the programmatic world, ideally is experienced in digital campaigns management and optimization;
- understanding of e-commerce and online advertising markets in Taiwan, China and Hong Kong;
- experience working in online environments (preferably e-commerce) or in the APAC region.
- competitive salary and incentives plan, based on experience and increasing performance;
- 18 days of annual leave per year;
- the joy of working and learning in one of the fastest growing sectors in online advertising;
- a rewarding career in a friendly and inspiring atmosphere;
- the opportunity to participate in ambitious projects in the growing, international organization.