Account Manager / Senior Account Manager
What you will do:
- Manage a portfolio of campaigns for existing and new clients, maximising target goals and results;
- Establish regular communications via telephone, messages, or email, in line with company standards and processes;
- Respond to customer requests and inquiries in a professional and timely manner;
- Provide information resources regarding company’s services and products;
- Assist customers in the process of launching ad campaigns;
- Obtain, review and process customer orders;
- Develop and maintain in-depth product knowledge.
- Strong 3-5 year track record of success driving revenue growth through strategic account planning and management;
- Considering 5+ years of experience for Senior Account Manager;
- Relevant experience in Customer-facing roles or Customer Service is required;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel/Google spreadsheets, experience with Google Analytics is a plus;
- Strong analytical skills and ability to synthesize qualitative and quantitative data;
- Ability to get things done and communicate effectively in a teamwork environment;
- Detail-oriented with respect for thoroughness;
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in both written and spoken English;
- Familiarity with retargeting and the programmatic world, ideally is experienced in digital campaigns management and optimization;
- Understanding of e-commerce and online advertising markets in Taiwan, China and Hong Kong;
- Experience working in online environments (preferably e-commerce) or in the APAC region.
- An attractive salary and incentives structure, based on experience and increasing performance;
- Joy of working and learning in one of the fastest growing sectors in online advertising;
- A rewarding career in a friendly and inspiring atmosphere;
- The opportunity to participate in ambitious projects in the growing, international organization.