HR Specialist - Performance Management
In response to growing needs in our company, we are looking for an HR Specialist to join our Performance Management team. The successful candidate will be assisting the key process owner at RTB House, and further develop the already existing method, both in our headquarters in Warsaw and globally in our 30+ offices.
As an HR Specialist, you will:
- Assist and participate in planning performance management programs, processes & tools;
- Support the owner of the performance management process in managing and developing existing methods;
- Play a key role in performance management system administration (monitor data entry, completeness, and timelines);
- Provide support and consultancy to the organization in the assigned area of responsibility;
- Work in a cross-functional team (HR, IT, Managers, Directors) responsible for PM system development (identifying improvement opportunities, gathering requirements, briefing developers, implementation, testing);
- Produce reports and provide analytical support for HR-related projects.
- At least 2 years of HR experience;
- Practical knowledge of the performance management processes and tools;
- Fluency in English (C1 level);
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of professionals;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills;
- Proactive, “can-do” attitude and ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Nice to have: experience with process and tool design.
What we offer:
- An involving role in a key process for the organization;
- Great development opportunities;
- Ability to work in a truly international environment;
- Unique opportunity to join a creative, fast-growing online advertising company at the heart of its core operations;
- The friendly atmosphere while working with a dynamic team of open-minded professionals and passion for internet technology and advertising solutions;
- Remote or hybrid work model;
- Attractive salary;
- Co-financing of external courses and training.