Team Lead Talent Acquisition US
- develops and manages the implementation of RTB House Talent Acquisition policies, processes, competencies, selection criteria, and diversity efforts;
- provides a deep understanding of the external environment, organizational and divisional landscape, and the HR strategic agenda and vigorously ensures that recruiting delivery is aligned to support broad recruiting solutions, process improvements, and activities. Ensures high levels of service delivery;
- leads and manages the part of the US Talent Acquisition team, ensuring clear goals and accountabilities are established and achieved. Attracts and develops high-performing talent;
- in partnership with internal clients and HR stakeholders, develops and executes the strategic, tactical, and business recruiting operational plans in line with company strategies and objectives. Proactively establishes and maintains effective high level ‘trusted advisor’ relationships with business leaders and hiring managers across the US market, determining and implementing tools, process, and programs that support enterprise-wide recruitment strategies;
- supports the development, designs, and application of enterprise-wide, compliant and business-relevant recruiting policies, programs, guidelines, frameworks, toolkits, and methodologies in support of US business strategies;
- provides Talent Acquisition data and metrics for their team, developing, regularly reporting, presenting, and informing on talent activities to executive leadership and decision-makers through multiple communication channels. Defines the required metrics to measure achievement of key recruiting programs to and improve attraction, selection, and retention of talent. Analyzes and leverages recruiting metrics to inform and modify strategies to continually meet and exceed the Talent Acquisition service level agreements;
- develops best employer branding practices for the RTB House US to provide a consistent and positive candidate experience for talent at all levels. Ensures the end-to-end recruiting process is aligned with the company, human resources, and recruiting strategies.
- at least Bachelor Degree (Human Resources preferably);
- experience with HR Recruiting processes and programs;
- experience defining metrics to measure achievements;
- experience managing stakeholders within and outside of HR that have an impact on the recruiting strategy;
- experience of cross-functional team leadership.
- the chance to work in a fast-growing company that is on the Built In NYC’s list of Best Places to Work and Best Paying Companies 2020;
- leading the talent acquisition strategy and execution for our unit which is growing rapidly across the whole US;
- a friendly atmosphere while working with a dynamic team of professionals (happy hours, healthy snacks, standing desks, choice of laptop);
- full health care coverage for you and your family;
- competitive salary;
- company matching 401k Plan
- flexible work environment.