Account Manager - UK
750+ specialists, 30+ locations, 1,600+ clients across EMEA, APAC and the Americas regions. Join RTB House - a global company that provides state-of-the-art marketing technologies for the top brands worldwide.
As an Account Manager, you will play a key role in managing our existing clients' relationships and providing service excellence. With your consultative approach, you will be developing the accounts further by proposing new products as well as ensuring clients’ existing spend increases.
Our fantastic team & collaborative environment are looking forward to welcoming you.
You will have a structured onboarding (yes, even in the face of COVID-19), a supporting team member assigned to guide you during your learning phase, and a transparent career path.
What you will do:
- manage accounts of existing clients;
- meet clients face to face regularly to ensure premium customer service;
- execute customer communications – personally and via telephone, video-calls or email, in line with standards and processes;
- respond to customer requests and inquiries in a professional and timely manner;
- take care of customer success and long-term relationship;
- develop your accounts to spend more on existing and new products;
- assist customers in the process of launching ad campaigns;
- obtain, review, and process orders;
- develop and maintain in-depth product knowledge;
- improve data and optimize campaigns.
- a minimum of 1-3 years of experience in managing online advertising campaigns;
- preferably experience working in adtech, advertiser or agency (online area);
- knowledge of customer support tools and processes;
- ability to identify and understand customer needs and requirements;
- excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- well-developed verbal and written communication skills;
- high level of motivation and willingness to learn;
- positive, can-do attitude.
- Unique opportunity to join a creative, fast-growing company in online advertising;
- A chance to work in a truly international environment with the best people;
- Competitive package
- Becoming part of an award-winning organization, with outstanding growth numbers;
- Opportunity to work on a great product based on the newest AI Technology (Deep Learning);
- Working and learning in one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe (Deloitte - Fast 50 CE 2018 / FT - 8th fastest-growing company);
- A rewarding career in a friendly and inspiring atmosphere;
- Opportunity to contribute to ambitious projects in the growing, international organization;
- A training program in our headquarters to develop your professional skills further.