Network Administrator with Linux skills
In this position You will be managing network that process 10 million of http requests per second - hundreds of switches and several data centre locations all around the globe with network based on SONiC and Cumulus Linux.
Must-have skills & competencies:
- Understanding switching and routing (IPv4 + IPv6)
- Understanding BGP
- RHCSA certification or skills equivalent to RHCSA certification level
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and skills to automate at scale
Coachable/nice to have skills & competencies:
- Unnumbered BGP
- Understandning GCP Network for hybrid environment purposes
- Friendly, informal atmosphere in a team of professionals
- External training budget
- Fully remote job with possibility of using offices in Warsaw and Krakow
- Flat structure (we cooperate directly with CTO)
- Requirements resulting from real demand, not "from the client"
- The hardware and software that you need