Senior Sales manager - Branding
Who we are:
RTB House is a global company that provides state-of-the-art marketing technologies for top brands and agencies worldwide. Its proprietary ad buying engine is the first in the world to be powered entirely by Deep Learning algorithms, enabling advertisers to generate outstanding results and reach their goals at every stage of the funnel.
After successfully deploying Deep Learning into 100 percent of its algorithms in 2018, RTB House has continued its research in the field of AI. The AI Marketing Lab and Creative Lab were set up as new divisions of the company focused on inventing and advancing MarTech products. As a result of their work, in 2020 the company introduced AI Full-Funnel Marketing Solutions and awareness Streaming Video Ads, lifting brand communication to the next level.
The roleGrowing rapidly, RTB House searches for talented sales people specialized in digital advertising. We thrive to make Russian market one of the largest ones within RTB House in EMEA. Do you want to become a part of the most exciting success stories in the Ad Tech industry? Join the team of excited and passionate colleagues and start a new great career opportunity!
As a Senior Sales manager (Branding), you will play a substantial role in developing the RTB House position on RTB/online advertising market in Russia.
What You'll Do
- Generate sales to advertising/media agencies by handling all aspects of the sales cycle from prospecting to closure
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders (decision-makers) within the advertising/media agencies environment
- Comprehensively expand the portfolio of RTB House’s new customers through cooperation with agencies
- Deliver sales presentations/pitches to agencies (potentially also to agencies’ clients)
- Analyze sales statistics and formulate sales strategies for different products to determine and achieve desired growth
- Own and execute the go-to-market strategy for Full-Funnel marketing solutions
- Substantial and demonstrable experience in digital marketing with specific knowledge of advertising/media agencies business model
- Previous experience in negotiations with agencies’ vendors from the agency side
- Alternatively - experience in dealing with agencies directly (e.g. from a vendor’s side)
- Exceptional knowledge of the agencies products’ portfolio and an established network among agencies’ professionals
- Proven track record working with the major brands on the agency side or with major advertising/media agencies directly
- Negotiation, influencing skills and an ability to persuade at all levels of an organization
- Experience in a fast-paced environment with an ability to deliver in a time-sensitive environment
- Understanding of the online advertising industry and performance marketing including major recent trends; knowledge of the RTB model will be an asset
- Fluent English, native Russian.
- Being part of a global and an award-winning organization, one of the
- Fastest-growing tech companies in Europe (Deloitte - Fast 50 CE 2018 and 2019, 24th in the tech sector in the Financial Times 1000: Europe’s Fastest-Growing Companies 2019);
- Chance to work in one of the fastest-growing sectors in online advertising;
- Friendly atmosphere while working with a dynamic team of professionals;
- Great opportunity for professional growth;
- Competitive salary.