Talent Acquisition Specialist at Adlook
Adlook is a startup built by RTB House and is focused on advertising for CPG brands. Our parent company - RTB House - is the first disruptor in the ad tech space that is utilising deep learning AI to optimise digital advertising campaigns. In the recent years we have seen a massive increase in our results:
= For the 5th year in a row, we made the Financial Times list of “Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies”;
= We have just won The Drum Digital Advertising Award in the “Best Overall Technology for Programmatic Trading (buy side)” category;
= Currently we have 1000+ employees in 30+ locations across the globe - US, LATAM, EMEA & APAC;
= We run 3000+ campaigns with over 2200 brands such as Trivago and Adidas;
Adlook wants to build on the technology developed by RTB House and disrupt the CPG ad tech space.
As the Talent Acquisition Specialist you will help achieve Adlook’s ambitious hiring plans.
What you will do:
- lead recruitment processes end to end;
- ensure adequate talent pipeline by using various sourcing techniques;
- track pipeline activity and use available data to make recommendations on sourcing strategies;
- partner with Hiring Managers to understand hiring goals and create recruiting strategies;
- contribute to local and global Talent Acquisition projects and initiatives.
What is Required::
- minimum 1 year of direct talent sourcing and recruitment experience;
- very good spoken and written English and Polish (at least B2 level);
- excellent networking abilities and communication skills.
- proactive and can-do attitude;
- experience in social media within the recruitment arena;
- excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills at all levels and cultures of the organization;
- demonstrated ability to work independently, manage competing priorities and meet deadlines.
- You will have a direct impact on the success of the new entity, which will become a strategic revenue source for RTB House group. Your work matters and is essential to the evolution, growth and success of our new business;
- “Your Workspace. Your Choice.” Work from home, work from an office space, or blend the two together in a way that works for you;
- You will get to work with amazing people in one of the fastest growing sectors in online advertising;
- Opportunity to work in a truly international environment;
- Friendly atmosphere while working with a dynamic team of open minded professionals with passion for internet technology and advertising solutions.