Head of Sales
What you will do:
- Recruit, train and manage an enterprise sales team;
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to achieve sales targets;
- Identify business expansion opportunities in new verticals/industries, analyze market potential and target new business of the highest value;
- Engage personally in the acquisition of key prospects;
- Take full responsibility for the sales cycle from prospecting to launch of the campaigns;
- Support account management team in managing client relationships.
- Revenue and margin, numbers of launched advertisers, sales team retention.
- Experience in sales (preferably in sales team management);
- Deep understanding of Japanese digital and performance marketing landscape with strong knowledge of local working cultures and strong business relationships;
- Strong understanding of retargeting will be highly advantageous;
- Knowledge of performance marketing, programmatic buying, and RTB model;
- Demonstrated ability to forecast sales and build sales plans;
- Ability to understand customers’ needs and requirements and translate these into profitable solutions for both the customers and the company;
- Strong influence with exceptional negotiation and communication skills;
- An entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to develop the business;
- Creative problem-solving skills;
- Fluency in English and Japanese.
- Unique opportunity to join a creative, fast-growing company in online advertising at the heart of its core operations;
- Ability to work in a truly international environment and win the market with the best people;
- Opportunity for professional development and growth.