Talent Acquisition Specialist DACH
Who We Are
RTB House is a global company that provides state-of-the-art marketing technologies for top brands and agencies worldwide. Its proprietary ad buying engine is the first in the world to be powered entirely by Deep Learning algorithms, enabling advertisers to generate outstanding results and reach their goals at every stage of the funnel.
Founded in 2012, the RTB House team comprises 1000+ specialists in over 30 locations around the globe. It serves more than 3,000 campaigns for clients across the EMEA, APAC, and Americas regions.
After successfully deploying Deep Learning into 100 percent of its algorithms in 2018, RTB House has continued its research in the field of AI. The AI Marketing Lab and Creative Lab were set up as new divisions of the company focused on inventing and advancing MarTech products. As a result of their work, in 2020 the company introduced AI Full-Funnel Marketing Solutions and awareness Streaming Video Ads, lifting brand communication to the next level.
RTB House in Germany
RTB House started its operations in Germany in November 2017 and has gradually grown to a dedicated 20+ persons team. Our operations are run from multiple cities in Germany with the main hubs being Berlin, Stuttgart and Cologne. Our clients are top-notch German and Austrian e-commerce brands in the Fashion, Health & Beauty, Home & Garden, Travel and Classifieds verticals.
The successful candidate will join the team during a period of exceptional growth of our business in the DACH region.
What You'll Do and How You'll make an Impact:
- Identify the best channels (recruitment sites, direct search, social media etc.) to fit the profile needed;
- Proactively network and market job opportunities to build pipelines of qualified candidates and sell the advantages of working for RTB House;
- Develop a trusted relationship with the business and become a business partner to the team in order to deliver a best in class hiring experience for candidates and hiring managers;
- Recommend and implement innovative strategies and approaches tailored to current market needs, continuously improving our recruitment processes;
- Grow and enhance our employer brand in DACH region by partnering with our marketing team and local managers;
- Act as an RTB House Ambassador; build and maintain a strong relationship with potential candidates, represent RTB House in external events.
Qualifications, Qualities, and Skills We Look For:
- 2+ years of professional experience in end-to-end recruitment, including talent sourcing, interviewing and pipeline management;
- Excellent networking communication skills;
- Proactive and can-do attitude;
- Proven knowledge of hiring methodologies and candidate’s evaluation;
- Hands-on experience with LinkedIn Recruiter;
- Experience in social media within the recruitment arena would be an asset;
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills at all levels and cultures of the organization;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, manage competing priorities and meet deadlines;
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation and bonus package;
- 28+ days of annual paid leave;
- Flexibility to choose from working from home, at the office or a mixture of both;
- Annual training budget and co-financed language courses;
- Extensive Onboarding for new joiners and buddy program;
- Collaborative/Supportive environment that enables you to learn from each other.
- At RTB House we value your potential and encourage you to further develop from the start;
- An international working environment inspires you and enables you to develop projects part of a highly qualified and motivated team;
- Excellent career opportunities for you due to our continuous growth;
If you want to join a fast-growing technology company and find this role a good fit, apply to RTB House.
We care about data privacy, so please add to your CV the statement of consent for processing personal data as defined by GDPR (text: I agree that my personal data will be stored and processed by RTB House in order to facilitate recruitment process as defined by the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 from 14 April 2016).