Technical Solution Specialist DACH
Who we are
RTB House is a global company that provides state-of-the-art marketing technologies for top brands and agencies worldwide. Its proprietary ad buying engine is the first in the world to be powered entirely by Deep Learning algorithms, enabling advertisers to generate outstanding results and reach their goals at every stage of the funnel.
Founded in 2012, the RTB House team comprises 1000+ specialists in over 30 locations around the globe. It serves more than 3,000 campaigns for clients across the EMEA, APAC, and Americas regions.
After successfully deploying Deep Learning into 100 percent of its algorithms in 2018, RTB House has continued its research in the field of AI. The AI Marketing Lab and Creative Lab were set up as new divisions of the company focused on inventing and advancing MarTech products. As a result of their work, in 2020 the company introduced AI Full-Funnel Marketing Solutions and awareness Streaming Video Ads, lifting brand communication to the next level.
RTB House in Germany
RTB House started its operations in Germany in November 2017 and has gradually grown to a dedicated 15+ persons team. Our operations are run from 4 offices in Berlin, Cologne, Hamburg and Stuttgart. Our clients are top-notch German and Austrian e-commerce brands in the Fashion, Health & Beauty, Home & Garden, Travel and Classifieds verticals.
The successful candidate will join the team during a period of exceptional growth of our business in the DACH region.
As a Technical Solution Specialist (TSS), you will draw on your consultative-problem solving skills and technical acumen to help customers successfully integrate with RTB House, and ensure that client’s performance marketing goal is met.
You will lead the successful integration of RTB House and client’s e-commerce websites and/or mobile applications, along with daily campaign optimisation to ensure client’s goals are achieved.
You will have a structured and interactive on-boarding (yes, even during a pandemic in a virtual set-up) and a supporting team member assigned to guide you during your learning phase, and a transparent career path.
What you will do:
- Management of all technical issues with regards to campaign launching and running process;
- Supervision of the creation of advertising materials (dynamic ad banners);
- Technical integration between internal campaign emission system (RTB House) and client’s e-commerce platform;
- Work closely with our account managers to deliver high standards of customer service;
- Monitor and analyse the effectiveness of online campaigns;
- Propose optimisation solutions for processes.
- Experience in ad-ops/AdTech in similar role;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Experience with Google Chrome’s debugging console;
- Good knowledge of Excel (Lookup/Pivot table, standard formulas);
- Knowledge in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Appsflyer/Branch are a big plus;
- Team player and strong customer orientation;
- Fluent in English and German.
What we offer
- At RTB House we value your potential and encourage you to further develop from the start;
- An international working environment inspires you and enables you to develop projects part of a highly qualified and motivated team;
- With our continuous growth we offer excellent career opportunities for you;
- We care about your development and offer you an annual budget for external training;
- We are rethinking AdTech and you can help share this exciting process;
- We offer a top of the market compensation and bonus package;
- Flat organisational structure and the opportunity to work with the best in the AdTech industry to learn from each other;
- You will have a structured and interactive on-boarding (yes, even during a pandemic in a virtual set-up) and a supporting team member assigned to guide you during your learning phase, and a transparent career path;
- Flexible working arrangements. Think remote work whenever you need it;
- 28 vacation days (that can turn into 30 after 2 years tenure);
- A bi-weekly online casual team virtual huddle where we play games or just chat;
- Proven history of customer satisfaction with our AI powered retargeting technology.