Technical Solution Specialist DACH
Who we are
RTB House is a global company that provides state-of-the-art marketing technologies for top brands worldwide. Its proprietary ad buying engine is the first and only in the world to be powered entirely by Deep Learning algorithms, enabling advertisers to generate outstanding results and reach their short, mid and long-term goals.
Founded in 2012, the RTB House team is comprised of 750+ specialists in over 30 locations across the globe: New York, London, Tokyo, Singapore, São Paulo, Berlin, Amsterdam, Moscow, Istanbul, Dubai and Warsaw. It serves more than 2,000 campaigns for clients across EMEA, APAC and the Americas regions.
From 2018, after successfully deploying deep learning into 100 percent of its algorithms, RTB House develops two divisions AI Marketing Lab and Creatives Lab, independent from R&D teams, focused on leading innovation for MarTech solutions.
RTB House in Germany
RTB House started its operations in Germany in November 2017 and has gradually grown to a dedicated 15+ persons team. Our operations are run from 4 offices in Berlin, Cologne, Hamburg and Stuttgart. Our clients are top-notch German and Austrian e-commerce brands in the Fashion, Health & Beauty, Home & Garden, Travel and Classifieds verticals.
The successful candidate will join the team during a period of exceptional growth of our business in the DACH region.
As a Technical Solution Specialist (TSS), you will draw on your consultative-problem solving skills and technical acumen to help customers successfully integrate with RTB House, and ensure that client’s performance marketing goal is met.
You will lead the successful integration of RTB House and client’s e-commerce websites and/or mobile applications, along with daily campaign optimisation to ensure client’s goals are achieved.
You will have a structured and interactive on-boarding (yes, even during a pandemic in a virtual set-up) and a supporting team member assigned to guide you during your learning phase, and a transparent career path.
What you will do:
- Management of all technical issues with regards to campaign launching and running process;
- Supervision of the creation of advertising materials (dynamic ad banners);
- Technical integration between internal campaign emission system (RTB House) and client’s e-commerce platform;
- Work closely with our account managers to deliver high standards of customer service;
- Monitor and analyse the effectiveness of online campaigns;
- Propose optimisation solutions for processes.
- Experience in ad-ops/AdTech in similar role;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Experience with Google Chrome’s debugging console;
- Good knowledge of Excel (Lookup/Pivot table, standard formulas);
- Knowledge in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Appsflyer/Branch are a big plus;
- Team player and strong customer orientation;
- Fluent in English and German.
What we offer:
- A top of the market salary, bonus scheme and development budget;
- Flat organisational structure and the opportunity to work with the best in the AdTech industry to learn from each other;
- The chance to work in one of the fastest-growing segments of online advertising;
- Proven history of customer satisfaction with our AI powered retargeting technology. (check out our client success stories at https://www.rtbhouse.com/success-stories/);
- Remote work model.