Traffic Coordinator | Order Manager
As a Traffic Coordinator/Order Manager you will be responsible for the administration of the system for internal orders. While working in Brazil you will be part of the skilled and supportive Traffic team based in Warsaw, Poland. We are looking forward to welcoming you aboard!
If you want to:
- Work planning for the graphic and development team, setting priorities, and taking care of deadlines and the quality of work
- Manage the tasks in the calendar of the graphic and development department
- Conduct internal training sessions
- participate in projects related to continuous improvement.
And you have:
- Experience in a similar administrative position
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Advanced English knowledge
- Any knowledge of a ticket management system (eg OTRS) is a plus
- Communicativeness and the ability to work in an international environment
- The ability to set priorities
- Flexibility in action and the ability to quick reaction
- Initiative and willingness to learn new things
- An attractive salary and benefits package, including language subsidies, Gympass and the possibility to participate in bonus programmes according to the rules established by RTB House
- Good work-life balance.
- Possibility of working from home, from the office, hybrid… it is up to you!
- Unique opportunity to join a creative, fast growing company in online advertising;
- Ability to work in a truly international environment and win the market with the best people;
- The friendly atmosphere while working with a dynamic team of open-minded professional with the passion for internet technology and advertising
- The joy of working and learning in one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe (FT - 8th Europe's fastest-growing company 2020 / Deloitte Fast 50 Second Year Running).
- A rewarding career in a high energy and insipring atmosphere with no corporate habits
- Additional trainings if you want to develop your skills
- An amazing place to work (GPTW 2021: https://certificadas.gptw.com.br/certificada/rtb-house21).
RTB House is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered without attention to ethnicity, appearance, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
Read more about it: https://www.rtbhouse.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/BR_RTB-House_Information-for-Applicants.pdf