Sales Manager (Direct Sales)
We are searching for a Sales Manager (Direct Sales) with a focus on Tier 1 companies to join our sales team in Paris.
We are growing quickly, since 2012 we onboarded 900+ employees in 30+ offices worldwide (Paris, London, New York, Tokyo, Singapore, São Paulo, Moscow, Istanbul, Dubai and Warsaw.)
You will play a substantial role to make French market one of the largest within RTB House in EMEA. Become a part of the most exciting success stories in the Ad Tech industry!
- Identify new sales opportunities (direct clients) and convert them into RTB House customers;
- Generate sales by handling all aspects of the sales cycle from prospecting to closing; you will target Tier 1 companies to grow business on a local scale
- Partner and liaise with internal teams (account management teams, technical teams);
- Execute customer communications via telephone or email, in line with standards and procedures;
- Create formal offers and present them to potential customers;
- Deliver high levels of customer relationship management, satisfaction, and interaction;
- Report to Head of Sales on the status of sales processes regarding both existing and potential customers;
- Implement short-term and long-term market development strategies
- Develop professional and technical knowledge by attending training sessions.
This is an individual contributor role.
- Min. 3 years of of proven experience in consultative sales process in a B2B environment; selling to clients/brands directly; ability to operate with C-Levels
- Established network in the e-commerce/retail industry is a huge plus;
- Understanding of the online advertising industry, performance marketing, and RTB model;
- Persuasion, exceptional negotiation and communication skills;
- Ability to work and deliver and overachieve results in a dynamic team environment;
- Desire to learn, ambition and high team spirit;
- Native French; fluent English;
- Eligibility to work in France
- Highly competitive salary and incentives plan (uncapped commission), based on experience and increasing performance;
- Initial training and regular participation in the trainings in our headquarters to develop professional skills;
- 50% reimbursement of public transportation fee
- Health insurance
- Amazing office in Paris 8th district
And last but not least:
- Joy of working and learning in one of the fastest growing sectors in online advertising (Deloitte - Fast 50 CE 2019 / 8th fastest growing company);
- Rewarding career in a friendly and inspiring atmosphere;
- Work on a great product based on the newest AI Technology (Deep Learning);
- Opportunity to participate in ambitious projects within the growing, international organization;
- Unique chance to have a real impact and lead the market development
This position will stay eligible for 2 remote days per week after pandemic restrictions.