Analyst of Account Management Strategy
What you will do:
- Work on strategic initiatives regarding the development of RTB House; support the scaling of the Prospecting product;
- Generate value for our global team of account managers by improving their skills and competencies regarding the Prospecting product, among others by organizing workshops and webinars focused on capability building in account management;
- Encourage and facilitate knowledge exchange among account managers from around 25 different business units;
- Build business materials and tools to support cross-selling and Streamline processes; improve the efficiency of established projects;
- Build central knowledge on how to manage retargeting/prospecting campaigns and deal with customers' expectations;
- Provide research & analytical support for the most complex cases in the account management team.
What we are looking for:
- Proactivity, independence, self-motivation, initiative and detail orientation;
- Ability to cooperate with different teams, stakeholders management, good communication skills;
- Experience working in digital marketing or basic knowledge of retargeting;
- Strong problem-solving skills, curiosity to understand complex concepts;
- Ability to manage a process end-to-end;
- Experience in collecting, analyzing, and effectively synthesizing information;
- Passion for presenting.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint in particular) and G Suite;
- Minimum C1-level fluency in English (written and spoken).
Nice to have:
- Experience in client-facing roles;
- Experience in business projects management;
- Experience in process optimization.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work at a global company that provides state-of-the-art marketing solutions for top brands worldwide;
- Creatively challenging projects with a true impact on the industry of the future and direct impact on the company's strategy;
- Fully responsible, high potential and strategic position in headquarters;
- Opportunity to work in a truly international environment (cooperation with multinational teams on an everyday basis);
- The friendly atmosphere while working with a dynamic team of open-minded professionals;
- Attractive salary;
- Co-financing a language course.