Account Manager, France at Adlook
Adlook is a startup built by RTB House and is focused on advertising for CPG brands.
Our parent company - RTB House - is the first disruptor in the ad tech space that is utilising deep learning AI to optimise digital advertising campaigns. In the recent years we have seen a massive increase in our results:
= For the 5th year in a row, we made the Financial Times list of “Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies”;
= We have just won The Drum Digital Advertising Award in the “Best Overall Technology for Programmatic Trading (buy side)” category;
= Currently we have 1000+ employees in 30+ locations across the globe - US, LATAM, EMEA & APAC;
= We run 3000+ campaigns with over 2200 brands such as Trivago and Adidas;
Adlook wants to build on the technology developed by RTB House and disrupt the CPG ad tech space.
As an Account Manager you will provide dedicated account management to CPG clients.
What you will do:
- Become an expert in advertising technologies and all RTB House products;
- Provide dedicated account management to CPG clients in France, respond to clients’ requests and inquiries in a professional and timely manner;
- Execute customer communications – personal and via telephone or email, in line with standards and processes, incl. regular face to face meetings (video meetings during the Covid-19 crisis);
- Travelling required ~10% of time - not applicable during Covid-19 restrictions;
- Create relevant advertising strategies for CPG clients based on data analysis and your own expertise;
- Consult and educate clients to ensure customer success;
- Assist customers in the process of launching ad campaigns;
- Obtain, review and process customer orders;
- Provide dedicated reports and advanced insights;
- Contribute to the definition and execution of Media Plans;
- Analyze data in order to optimize campaigns’ performance;
- Work in partnership with the sales team to nurture relationships with consumer brands and any relevant stakeholders.
What is required:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in managing online advertising campaigns, preferably client facing roles in ad-tech industry and for the CPG vertical;
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to identify and understand CPG clients needs and requirements, exceptional communication skills;
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and French;
- University degree (preferably in the field of business, marketing, engineering or communication);
- Understanding of the online advertising industry, branding marketing and RTB model;
- Experience in managing Video campaigns;
- At least one year working with or in Agencies;
- High level of motivation and willingness to learn with high energy and positive “can do” attitude;
- Ability to build creative and convincing presentations to agencies;
- Team and start-up spirit.
- Opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing companies in Europe - #46 out of 1,000 fastest growing European companies in the Financial Times #FT1000 list;
- Fully responsible, high potential position within our business in France;
- Flexibility in shaping own career path with the growth of business operations;
- Truly international environment, creative and dynamic team of professionals.