Technical Account Manager
RTB House is a global company that provides state-of-the-art marketing technologies for the top brands worldwide. With 750+ specialists, in 70+ markets, and 2,000+ clients across various regions, we have set new market standards when it comes to truly personalized marketing. With the power of Deep Learning technology, we have successfully developed solutions that help our clients fuel their business and marketing goals, boost their innovation, and elevate the customer experience.
What you will do:
- manage all technical issues with regards to campaign launching and running process;
- perform technical integration between internal campaign emission system (RTB House) and client’s e-commerce platform;
- provide technical support for new and existing clients by phone, in person, and e-mail regarding all technical aspects of the campaign;
- supervise the creation of advertising materials (dynamic ad banners);
- work closely with our account managers to deliver high standards of customer service;
- monitor and analyze the effectiveness of campaigns;
- propose optimization solutions for online programs working primarily with enterprise US clients.
- experience with debugging tools (e.g. firebug, web browser consoles);
- good knowledge of CSV and XML;
- interest in online technology, e-commerce and/or digital advertising;
- experience in using Google Analytics;
- experience in Google Tag Manager;
- strong analytical skills.
- Competitive salary;
- Top-tier healthcare for you and your family with 100% premiums covered by organization;
- Matching 401(k) plan;
- Home office stipend, internet/cell reimbursement, and baby cash;
- Ability to choose from a wide range of supplemental insurance options;
- Flexibility to permanently work remotely or in a hybrid model (home & office);
- Being a key contributor of our expanding US business;
- Joy of working and learning in one of the fastest growing sectors in online advertising.