Senior Sales Manager (Direct Sales/ Advertisers)
Who we are:
Founded in 2012, RTB House offers marketing solutions that allow the biggest brands and media agencies to activate retargeting and branding campaigns. The company works with more than 3,500 advertisers (retail, travel, classified, telco, beauty, auto...). RTB House is made up of 1,500 specialists spread over more than 30 offices around the world (EMEA, APAC, US, LATAM, Australia). Its buying engine is the first in the world to be powered entirely by Deep Learning algorithms. It is classified by Deloitte for the 5th consecutive year as a company with a fast growth and strong revenue.
The impact you will make:
It’s a job creation to complete the existing 10 sales and project managers team. In your daily tasks you will play a substantial role to make the French market one of the largest within RTB House in EMEA.
You will have a big impact on the growth of the company in France. Your sales expertise and network will help us to increase the number of our new clients. You will create a success story in the French market.
You will report directly to the Head of Sales, who is based in Paris.
You will work on:
- Identify new sales opportunities (direct clients) and convert them into RTB House customers;
- Generate sales by handling all aspects of the sales cycle from prospecting to closing; you will target Tier 1 companies to grow business on a local scale
- Partner and liaise with internal teams (account management teams, technical teams);
- Create formal offers and present them to potential customers;
- Deliver high levels of customer relationship management, satisfaction, and interaction;
- Report to Head of Sales on the status of sales processes regarding both existing and potential customers;
- Implement short-term and long-term market development strategies
- Develop professional and technical knowledge by attending training sessions
This is an individual contributor role.
Who we are looking for:
- Min. 7 years of of proven experience in consultative sales process in a B2B environment; selling to clients/brands directly; ability to operate with C-Levels
- Established network in the e-commerce/retail industry is a huge plus;
- Understanding of the online advertising industry, performance marketing, and RTB model;
- Persuasion, exceptional negotiation and communication skills;
- Ability to work and deliver and overachieve results in a dynamic team environment;
- Desire to learn, ambition and high team spirit;
- Native French; fluent English;
- Eligibility to work in France
- Within 1 month since hire: successfully complete onboarding program
- Within 3 months since hire: demonstrate the ability to pitch the solution clearly, book and attend your first meetings
- Within 6 months since hire: demonstrate full autonomy on sales cycle from origination to closing and meet revenue targets
- Within 9 months since hire: establish area(s) of expertise on the product and build a pipeline of recurring business
- Within 1 year since hire: Demonstrate ability to represent RTB House in C-Level meetings and have inputs on sales strategies and sales process optimization
- Competitive compensation (fixed salary and bonus), health & pension insurance (Alan - 100% paid by the company), lunch vouchers (Swile), 50% reimbursement of a public transportation fee
- A one-month international induction program to discover the company and master the main tasks of your job
- A multicultural (7 different nationalities in the French team) and caring team which is the engine of our success
- A 100% flexible mode of organization (hybrid work model where each employee can mix remote work from home and time at the office in the Paris center)
- Opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing companies in Europe - #46 out of 1,000 fastest growing European companies in the Financial Times #FT1000 list;
- The opportunity to learn and improve continuously: the company places the development of its employees at the heart of its strategy through internal and external training, 360° assessments, feedback culture, coaching and mentoring
RTB House is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered without attention to ethnicity, appearance, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.