Cyber Security Associate
- At least a few months of solid experience in information security, technology consulting or IT audits.
- Understanding of topics related to data/information security and compliance.
- Good skill in using Google Sheets (formulas).
- Good oral and written communication skills (in English).
- Positive, “can-do” attitude.
- It is an entry-level position in the Information Security team.
- It is multi-domained work with a lot of tools, instead of one in-depth topic. It allows you to become a Consultant, Officer or Manager in the future by learning a high-level approach.
- Gradually building and improving documentation needed by well-known cybersecurity frameworks (ISO 27001).
- Helping document processes, procedures and solutions related to security.
- Coordinating audits and assessments. Consulting results and implementing improvements.
- Identifying and removing both unnecessary obstacles and potential loopholes.
- Maintaining and improving typical registers related to data security (e.g. users and accesses, applications).
- Convincing to implement completely new solutions in IT environments.
- IT Security Certificates or readiness to achieve them (e.g: CCNA, Security+, CEH, CISA).
- Experience or education in tools covering the following topics: compliance, audits, project management, task management.
- Basic knowledge (allowing discussion during recruitment) of terms: ISO 27001, IT audit, ticketing system, ITGC controls, CIA triad.
- Will to take more responsibility.
- Great people!
- Very attractive salary!
- Extremely flexible working hours!
- Fully remote work with possible extension after current pandemic.
- Interesting project and fast-growing company (both from the technical and business perspective)!