Account Manager - Agency
What you will do:
- Become an expert in advertising technologies and all RTB House products
- Provide dedicated account management to agencies in Spain, respond to clients’ requests and inquiries in a professional and timely manner;
- Execute customer communications – personal and via telephone or email, in line with standards and processes, incl. regular face to face meetings (video meetings during the Covid-19 crisis)
- Create relevant advertising strategies for agencies clients based on data analysis and your own expertise;
- Consult and educate clients to ensure customer success;
- Assist customers in the process of launching ad campaigns;
- Obtain, review and process customer orders;
- Provide dedicated reports and advanced insights for the agencies;
- Assist Sales team in creating media plans
- Analyze data in order to optimize campaigns’ performance.
- Work in partnership with the sales team to nurture a relationship with an agency
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in managing online advertising campaigns, preferably client-facing roles in the ad-tech industry.
- At least 2 years experience within the agency context (campaign management, creation, and execution of Media Plans)
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to identify and understand Agencies needs and requirements, exceptional communication skills;
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Spanish
- University degree (preferably in the field of business, marketing, engineering, or communication);
- Understanding of the online advertising industry, branding/performance marketing, and RTB model;
- Experience in managing Video campaigns
- High level of motivation and willingness to learn with high energy and positive “can do” attitude.
- Ability to build creative and convincing presentations to agencies
- Team and start-up spirit
- Opportunity to work in one of the fastest-growing companies in Europe - #46 out of 1,000 fastest-growing European companies in the Financial Times #FT1000 list;
- Fully responsible, high potential position within our business in Spain
- Flexibility in shaping own career path with the growth of business operations;
- Truly international environment, creative and dynamic team of professionals.