Senior Sales Manager
Who we are
RTB House is a global company that provides state-of-the-art marketing technologies for top brands worldwide. Its proprietary ad buying engine is the first and only in the world to be powered entirely by deep learning algorithms, enabling advertisers to generate outstanding results and reach their short, mid and long-term goals.
Founded in 2012, RTB House serves campaigns for more than 2000 clients across EMEA, APAC and the Americas regions with main locations in New York, London, Tokyo, Singapore, São Paulo, Moscow, Istanbul, Dubai, and Warsaw.
The impact you will make
You will play a substantial role to make the French market one of the largest within RTB House in EMEA.
You will work on:
- Generate sales to advertising/media agencies by handling all aspects of the sales cycle from prospecting to closure
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders (decision-makers) within the advertising/media agencies environment
- Comprehensively expand portfolio of RTB House’s new customers through cooperation with agencies
- Participate in product and offer presentations/pitches to agencies (potentially also to agencies’ clients)
- Analyse sales statistics and formulate sales strategies for different products to determine and achieve desired growth
Who we are looking for
- Substantial and demonstrable experience in digital marketing with specific knowledge of advertising/media agencies business model
- Ideally 8+ years of successful sales experience
- Experience in dealing with agencies directly (e.g. from a vendor’s side)
- Alternatively - experience in negotiations with agencies’ vendors from the agency side
- Exceptional knowledge of the agencies products’ portfolio and an established network among agencies’ professionals
- Proven track record working with the major brands on the agency side or with major advertising/media agencies directly
- Negotiation, influencing skills and an ability to persuade at all levels of an organisation
- Experience in a fast-paced environment with an ability to deliver in a time-sensitive environment
- Understanding of the online advertising industry and performance marketing including major recent trends; knowledge of RTB model will be an asset
- Fluent English, native French
- Within 1 month since hire: successfully complete formal onboarding program
- Within 3 months since hire: demonstrate the ability to pitch the solution clearly, book and attend your first meetings
- Within 6 months since hire: demonstrate full autonomy on sales cycle from origination to closing and meet revenue targets
- Competitive compensation (fixed salary, bonus and commissions), 100% of your health & pension insurance (Alan), lunch vouchers (Swile), 50% reimbursement of a public transportation fee;
- A one-month international induction program to discover the company and master the main tasks of your job;
- A multicultural (7 different nationalities in the French team) and caring team which is the engine of our success;
- A 100% flexible mode of organisation (hybrid work model where each employee can mix remote work from home and time at the office in the Paris centre);
- Opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing companies in Europe - #46 out of 1,000 fastest growing European companies in the Financial Times #FT1000 list;
- The opportunity to learn and improve continuously: the company places the development of its employees at the heart of its strategy through internal and external training, 360° assessments, feedback culture, coaching and mentoring.
RTB House is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered without attention to ethnicity, appearance, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
Read more about it: https://www.rtbhouse.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/BR_RTB-House_Information-for-Applicants.pdf