Technical Account Manager DACH
As a Technical Account Manager (TAM), you will draw on your consultative-problem solving skills and technical acumen to help customers successfully integrate with RTB House and ensure that client’s performance marketing goal is met.
You will lead the successful integration of RTB House and the client’s e-commerce websites and/or mobile applications, along with daily campaign optimization to ensure client’s goals are achieved.
- Managing all technical issues with regards to campaign launch and running;
- Leading the technical integration between the internal campaign emission system (RTB House) and the client’s e-commerce platform;
- Working closely with our Account Managers and Sales teams to deliver high standards of customer service;
- Monitoring and analyzing the effectiveness of online campaigns;
- Proposing optimization solutions to achieve both internal and external goals.
- Investigating and troubleshooting campaign performance issues, including complex discrepancies, frequency analysis, publisher and host performance, tag drop-offs, and other campaign issues.
- Experience in ad-ops/AdTech in a similar role;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Appsflyer/Branch is a big plus;
- Experience with debugging tools (e.g., firebug, web browser consoles);
- Good knowledge of Excel (Lookup/Pivot table, standard formulas);
- Good time management skills and attention to detail;
- Good communication skills; fluency in English is a must.
- Competitive salary and incentives plan;
- Ability to work in a truly international environment and win the market with the best people;
- A chance to work in one of the fastest-growing sectors in online advertising
- A rewarding career in a friendly and inspiring atmosphere;
- Regular participation in the training sessions to develop professional skills.