Regional Technical Talent Acquisition Specialist
The Regional Technical Talent Acquisition Specialist at RTB House will handle sourcing, assessing and delivering an impactful candidate experience with emphasis on our employer branding methods. The ideal candidate is able to work with colleagues, stakeholders and hiring managers globally to contribute to our local growth and success.
What you will do:
- identify the best channels (recruitment sites, direct search, social media, etc.) to fit the profile needed;
- proactively network and market job opportunities to build pipelines of qualified technical candidates and sell the advantages of working for RTB House;
- develop a trusted relationship with the business and become a business partner to the team in order to deliver a best in class hiring experience for technical candidates and hiring managers;
- create and recommend recruitment strategies and approaches for technical talent;
- effectively manage a requisition workload and consistently deliver quality of hire metrics;
- act as an RTB House Ambassador. Build and maintain a strong relationship with potential technical candidates.
- 2 -4 years of professional experience in direct technical talent sourcing;
- excellent networking communication skills;
- strong adaptability to work in a dynamic and multicultural environment
- proactive and can-do attitude;
- demonstrated ability to work independently, manage competing priorities and meet deadlines;
- proven knowledge of hiring methodologies and candidate evaluation;
- experience in social media within the recruitment arena would be an asset;
- excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills at all levels and cultures of the organization;
- Fluency in English is a must.
- a unique opportunity to join the creative, fast-growing company in online advertising;
- the ability to work in a truly international environment;
- a friendly atmosphere while working with a dynamic team of open-minded professionals with the passion for internet technology and advertising solutions.