(Senior) Account Manager
Who we are:
Founded in 2012, RTB House offers marketing solutions that allow the biggest brands and media agencies to activate retargeting and branding campaigns. The company works with more than 3,500 advertisers (retail, travel, classified, telco, beauty, auto...). RTB House is made up of 1,100 specialists spread over more than 30 offices around the world (EMEA, APAC, US, LATAM, Australia). Its buying engine is the first in the world to be powered entirely by Deep Learning algorithms. It is classified by Deloitte for the 5th consecutive year as a company with a fast growth and strong revenue.
The impact you will make:
It’s a job creation to complete the existing 10 AMs team. In your daily tasks you will play a substantial role in building an excellent relationship with our existing and new clients
(retention and onboarding). You are an important element in the client's journey. Thanks to your expertise and your active listening, you’ll be able to help them achieve their goals.
You will work closely with the sales team and technical account management team. You will report to the Account Management Team Lead who is based in Paris.What you will work on:
Become an expert in retargeting technologies and other RTB House products, and adapt them to specific customers’ needs;
- Provide dedicated account management to clients in France, respond to clients’ requests and inquiries in a professional and timely manner;
- Execute customer communication – personal and via telephone or email, in line with standards and processes, incl. regular face to face meetings (video meetings during the Covid-19 crisis)
- Traveling required ~10% of time - not applicable during Covid-19 restrictions;
- Create retargeting strategies in the retail, classifieds, marketplace and travel industries based on data analysis and your own expertise;
- Consult and educate clients to ensure customer success;
- Assist customers in the process of launching ad campaigns;
- Obtain, review and process customer orders;
- Provide dedicated reports for our clients;
- Analyze data in order to optimize campaigns’ performance.
Who we are looking for:
- 3+ years experience in managing online advertising campaigns, preferably client facing roles in ad-tech/e-commerce industry e-commerce
- Experience working in/within agency context would be a big advantage;
- Min. 1 year of experience in online advertising industry, performance marketing and RTB model;
- Experience with MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint is required; experience with Google Analytics and tracking tools would be a plus;
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to identify and understand customer needs and requirements, exceptional communication skills;
- University degree (preferably in the field of business, marketing, engineering or communication);
- High level of motivation and willingness to learn with high energy and positive “can do” attitude.
- Fluency in both written and spoken French and English
- Within 1 month since hire: Completing of onboarding program, Wiki (internal knowledge base)
- Within 3 months since hire: Complete at least 2 calls with clients & one integration. Operational duties (Passport, Octopus, CRM).
- Within 6 months since hire: Full autonomy on the tasks. Good understanding of campaign optimization and panel. Complete 1 QBR with a client.
- Within 1 year since hire: Full autonomy with advertisers, upsells of campaigns/locations/products, status checks with management
- Competitive compensation (fixed salary and bonus), health & pension insurance (Alan), 50% reimbursement of a public transportation fee
- A one-month international induction program to discover the company and master the main tasks of your job
- A multicultural (7 different nationalities in the French team) and caring team which is the engine of our success
- A 100% flexible mode of organisation (hybrid work model where each employee can mix remote work from home and time at the office in the Paris centre)
- Opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing companies in Europe - #46 out of 1,000 fastest growing European companies in the Financial Times #FT1000 list;
- The opportunity to learn and improve continuously: the company places the development of its employees at the heart of its strategy through internal and external training, 360° assessments, feedback culture, coaching and mentoring
Read more about it: https://www.rtbhouse.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/BR_RTB-House_Information-for-Applicants.pdf