(Senior) Account Manager
We are searching for a (Senior) Account Manager to join our team in Paris.
RTB House has been growing quickly since 2012. We onboarded 900+ employees in 30+ offices worldwide (Paris, London, New York, Tokyo, Singapore, São Paulo, Moscow, Istanbul, Dubai and Warsaw.). Today, the company carries out campaigns for more than 2 500 top brands (Adidas, New Balance, Orange, Carrefour, Décathlon, Lazada, Mercado Libre….)
You will play a substantial role to make the French market one of the largest within RTB House in EMEA. Become a part of the most exciting success stories in the Ad Tech industry!
What you will do:
- Become an expert in retargeting technologies and other RTB House products, and adapt them to specific customers’ needs;
- Provide dedicated account management to clients in France, respond to clients’ requests and inquiries in a professional and timely manner;
- Execute customer communication – personal and via telephone or email, in line with standards and processes, incl. regular face to face meetings (video meetings during the Covid-19 crisis)
- Traveling required ~10% of time - not applicable during Covid-19 restrictions;
- Create retargeting strategies in the retail, classifieds, marketplace and travel industries based on data analysis and your own expertise;
- Consult and educate clients to ensure customer success;
- Assist customers in the process of launching ad campaigns;
- Obtain, review and process customer orders;
- Provide dedicated reports for our clients;
- Analyze data in order to optimize campaigns’ performance.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years experience in managing online advertising campaigns, preferably client facing roles in ad-tech/e-commerce industry e-commerce
- Experience working in/within agency context would be a big advantage;
- Min. 1 year of experience in online advertising industry, performance marketing and RTB model;
- Experience with MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint is required; experience with Google Analytics and tracking tools would be a plus;
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to identify and understand customer needs and requirements, exceptional communication skills;
- University degree (preferably in the field of business, marketing, engineering or communication);
- High level of motivation and willingness to learn with high energy and positive “can do” attitude.
- Fluency in both written and spoken French and English;
- Highly competitive salary and bonus plan, based on experience and performance;
- 50% reimbursement of public transportation fee
- Health insurance
- International induction program to give you all the knowledge to be successful in your job and regular participation in the trainings to develop professional skills
- Unique chance to have a real impact and lead the FR market development: The FR story has just started !
- Amazing office in Paris 8th district
- Joy of working and learning in one of the fastest growing sectors in online advertising (Deloitte - Fast 50 CE 2019 / 8th fastest growing company);
- Working on a great product based on the newest AI Technology (Deep Learning); RTB House is the first retargeting company in the world to develop and implement its own technology 100% based on deep learning, for purchasing ads in the RTB model.