Account Manager, Israel (Tel Aviv)
As an Account Manager, you will play a substantial role in developing RTB House position on RTB/online advertising market in Israel. This is a young, fast-growing market for us and a great opportunity for the successful individual to progress as the business continues to grow.
What you will do:
- Manage existing client accounts (the biggest brands in the region!);
- Cooperate with the largest brands from the e-commerce market in Israel
- Meet clients face to face regularly to ensure premium customer service;
- Create remarketing strategies in the fashion, marketplace, retail, and classifieds industries based on data analysis and your own creativity;
- Adhere to the company goals related to campaign management (i.e. keep an eye on campaign margin and scale);
- Respond to customer requests and inquiries in a professional and timely manner;
- Regularly report campaign status for the largest clients and provide improvement ideas to the direct manager;
- Take care of customer success and long-term relationships;
- Provide specific information regarding the company’s services and products;
- Assist customers in the process of launching ad campaigns;
- Obtain, review, and process orders; ensure timely payments for our services.
- Experience (3 years plus) in managing online advertising campaigns for Clients;
- Experience working in Adtech, advertiser or media/digital agency;
- Highly developed analytical skills;
- Interest in digital marketing/ e-commerce;
- Working experience with MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
- Knowledge of customer support tools and processes;
- Ability to identify and understand customer needs and requirements;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills;
- Multi-tasking, high level of energy, resourcefulness;
- High level of motivation and willingness to learn;
- Positive, can-do attitude;
- Must be autonomous and able to learn on the fly;
- Fluent in English and Hebrew.
- Being part of an award-winning organization, one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe (Deloitte - Fast 50 CE 2018 and 2019, 24th in the tech sector in the Financial Times 1000: Europe’s Fastest-Growing Companies 2019);
- The chance to work in one of the fastest-growing sectors in online advertising;
- The friendly atmosphere while working with a dynamic team of professionals internationally;
- Great opportunity for professional growth.