Business Intelligence Analyst
Our rapidly growing team is eager to hire a new member with passion and skills in data analysis and reporting tools development.
What you will do:
- Understanding and gathering business needs for data insights;
- Designing and developing reporting solutions for key business stakeholders;
- Active participation in cross-departmental projects;
- Ensuring quality and reliability of ETL solutions;
- Developing and maintaining interactive dashboards using Google Data Studio;
- Performing ad hoc data analyses.
- At least 1-2 years of professional experience with data analytics and/or business intelligence;
- Good command of SQL, ability to extract and manipulate data from relational databases - familiarity with Google BigQuery will be a plus;
- Advanced data visualizations skills - experience with visualization tools (Google Data Studio, Power BI, Tableau) will be a plus;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and manage competing deadlines;
- AdTech or marketing knowledge;
- Fluency in Polish and English;
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in a field of quantitative data.
- A unique opportunity to join an award-winning organization, one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe;
- Involvement in key projects within the organization;
- Great environment for growth, learning and Big Data skills development;
- Modern tech stack with an access to large datasets and cloud environments;
- Remote or hybrid work model;
- Attractive salary;
- Co-financing of external courses and training.
BOOST YOUR CAREER | ELEVATE YOUR EXPERIENCE!