Technical Solution Specialist - GLOB
As a Technical Solutions Specialist (TSS), you will draw on your consultative-problem solving skills and technical acumen to help customers successfully integrate with RTB House, and ensure that client’s performance marketing goal is met.
You will lead the successful integration of RTB House and the client’s e-commerce websites and/ or mobile applications, along with daily campaign optimization to ensure the client’s goal is achieved.
Our fantastic team & collaborative environment are looking forward to welcoming you.
You will have structured onboarding (yes, even in the face of COVID-19), a supporting team member assigned to guide you during your learning phase, and a transparent career path.
What you will be doing:
- Managing all technical issues relating to campaign launching and running the process;
- Supervising the creation of advertising materials (dynamic ad banners);
- Adjusting campaign parameters and testing how your changes influence performance results;
- Working closely with our account managers to deliver high standards of customer service;
- Proposing solutions for tools and processes.
- Basic knowledge of HTML, JS or other programming languages;
- Interest in online technology, e-commerce and/or digital advertising;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to solve problems efficiently;
- Unique opportunity to join a creative, fast-growing company in online advertising;
- Competitive salary (6-10K Zloty per month net; Negotiable)
- A chance to work in a truly international environment with the best people;
- Becoming part of an award-winning organization, with outstanding growth numbers;
- Opportunity to work on a great product based on the newest AI Technology (Deep Learning);
- Working and learning in one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe (Deloitte - Fast 50 CE 2018 / FT - 8th fastest-growing company);
- A rewarding career in a friendly and inspiring atmosphere with no corporate habits;
- Opportunity to contribute to ambitious projects in the growing, international organization;
- A training program in our headquarters to develop your professional skills further.