This role is 100% remote, but it is preferred that you are located in the New York City Metropolitan Area.
1000+ specialists, 80+ markets, 2000+ clients across EMEA, APAC and the Americas regions. Join RTB House - a global company that provides state-of-the-art marketing technologies for the top brands worldwide.
As an Account Strategist, you will have the opportunity to learn, grow and succeed! In this client-facing role, you will have the opportunity to build and retain client relationships, acting as an overall trusted advisor in our product suite. In this role, you will play an important part in growing existing partnerships, managing campaigns and ensuring optimization.
This position is perfect for someone who is personally motivated, connects easily with people and is perhaps a bit tenacious. Someone with a high-level of professionalism and knowledge of the digital ecosystem. If this sounds like you, then you should apply right now!
What you can expect:
- In your first month, you will be immersed in our comprehensive, hands-on induction training program. During induction, you will be introduced to RTB House products, internal systems, and company processes. You will get acquainted with your fellow team members and start to get a feel for your day to day.
- After completing your onboarding, you will learn the ropes by shadowing senior level team members on calls, and assisting with their campaign management and reporting.
- By your third month, you’ll manage some of your own client relationships and campaigns while still supporting more senior level team members. You’ll be responsible for helping your clients achieve their KPIs and grow their campaigns to their full potential.
What you will do:
- You will have the opportunity to work with some of the biggest US and global brands; some as support to senior level team members, while other relationships you will own and be responsible for their account development and growth strategy.
- You will build strong relationships with clients, through regular face-to-face meetings, including communication via phone, video, and email.
- Maintain clear, concise and timely communication in regards to all customer requests.
- Work with Technical Account Managers to manage and optimize campaigns in order to achieve clients’ performance-based goals.
- Be an expert on all things RTB House, maintaining in-depth knowledge of all products and services.
- Provide regular reporting and updates on campaign performance, including QBR presentations.
What you’ll bring:
- 2+ years of general work experience.
- At least 1 year of experience in digital advertising or related field of study.
- Client facing work experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- A passion for digital marketing/e-commerce, with a desire to interact with enterprise clients and agencies.
- A knack for multitasking and organization. You’re able to juggle everything from campaign launches to ad hoc requests across multiple clients.
- A data driven mindset. You’re comfortable organizing data in Excel and Powerpoint to present insights and recommendations to your clients.
- A positive, can-do attitude. You have a high level of motivation and are willing to learn and adapt.
- A determination and drive to succeed.You are resourceful, and have excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
Why RTB House:
There are so many reasons you should choose RTB House. Here’s just a few…
- You will have a direct impact on the success of the company. Your work matters and is essential to the evolution, growth and success of our business.
- We’ve been recognized as one of the 2022 Best Places to Work and Best Paying Companies by Built In NYC.
- We offer remote work. Or in-office. Or a combination of both. Your choice.
- We prioritize your growth and career path with your goals and passions in mind.
- Comprehensive and continuous training.
- Performance bonus eligibility.
- Extensive benefits package including 100% coverage of your medical insurance premium, matching 401K plan, vacation days, sick days, office stipend, phone or internet stipend, baby cash, stipend for external training and more.
- Fun events including coffee socials and off site summits.
- You will get to work with amazing people in one of the fastest growing sectors in online advertising.
About RTB House:
RTB House is a global company that provides state-of-the-art marketing technologies for top brands and agencies worldwide. Its proprietary ad buying engine is the first in the world to be powered entirely by Deep Learning algorithms, enabling advertisers to generate outstanding results and reach their goals at every stage of the funnel.
Founded in 2012, the RTB House team comprises 1000+ specialists in over 30 locations around the globe. It serves more than 3,000 campaigns for clients across the EMEA, APAC, and Americas regions.
After successfully deploying Deep Learning into 100 percent of its algorithms in 2018, RTB House has continued its research in the field of AI. The AI Marketing Lab and Creative Lab were set up as new divisions of the company focused on inventing and advancing MarTech products. The company’s AI-based product offering includes retargeting solutions and branding campaigns with ultra-effective Video Ads.
The salary range for this role is $70,000 to $90,000 in base pay, and is exclusive of any bonuses or benefits. The base pay offered will be determined on a case by case basis based on your experience, skills, training, certifications and education, etc., and will be informed by market data.
Information on Equal Treatment Policies