Sales Enablement Specialist RU
Who We Are
RTB House is a global company operating in the Digital Marketing sector that provides state-of-the-art marketing technologies for top brands worldwide.
Founded in 2012, RTB House applied Artificial Intelligence technologies to develop display advertising buying engine (DSP, demand-side platform) based on Machine Learning algorithms. Since 2017, we have successfully implemented our proprietary engine based on the Deep Learning algorithms, the next generation of the AI. As of now, RTB House is the first and only AdTech company in the world to be powered entirely by the Deep Learning algorithms. This enables our clients to generate outstanding results and reach their short, mid and long-term goals.
RTB House is a recognised fast-growing innovative company, listed among the 1000 Europe's Fastest Growing Companies by the Financial Times and in the Technology Fast 50® by Deloitte.
750+ specialists, 70+ markets, 1,600+ clients across across the globe: New York, London, Tokyo, Singapore, São Paulo, Berlin, Amsterdam, Moscow, Istanbul, Dubai and Warsaw. We serve 2,000+ campaigns for 1,600+ clients across EMEA, APAC and the Americas regions.
Growing rapidly, RTB House searches for talented people specialized in digital advertising to make the Russian market one of the largest ones within RTB House in EMEA. Do you want to become a part of the most exciting success stories in the Ad Tech industry? Join the team of excited and passionate colleagues and start a new great career opportunity.
About the Team
The Sales Enablement team is to increase predictable sales results by providing consistent and scalable enablement services that allow customer-facing professionals and their managers to add value to every customer interaction.
The Sales Enablement Specialist will report to the Country Manager Russia.
What You'll Do:
- Support the sales team and work closely with the local leadership team;
- Implement and improve CRM best practice;
- Cooperate with other areas of the organization to increase sales efficiency;
- Conduct analysis for the purpose of sales projects;
- Analyze and optimize sales outreach campaigns;
- Develop and implement ABM initiatives in cooperation with marketing team;
- Update the internal knowledge base;
- Manage internal projects;
- Organize internal trainings and onboarding;
- Provide market and prospect-based research;
- Create new & develop existing sales tools;
- Prepare & generate reports of current sales activity, CRM audit and revision;
- Submit timely and accurate reports to management that provide information regarding forecasts, sales and market activity, performance and current status of assigned territory/accounts.
- 2+ years of experience in a sales support roles: sales enablement, sales analysis, market analysis, market research;
- Independence, accuracy, proactivity;
- Experience in project management;
- The ability to communicate information and conclusions clearly and effectively;
- Very well-developed skills of logical and analytical thinking;
- Good communication and teamwork skills;
- Knowledge and / or experience in the field of digital and programmatic (nice to have)
- Ability to manage priorities within a matrix organization
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills and solution-oriented personality
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Fluent in Russian and English
- A product that actually works, 99% retention rate;
- Being part of an award-winning organization, with outstanding growth numbers;
- Work on a great product based on the newest AI Technology (Deep Learning); attractive salary;
- The joy of working and learning in one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe (FT - 1000 Europe's fastest-growing company 2020); a rewarding career in a high energy and inspiring atmosphere with no corporate habits;
- The opportunity to participate in ambitious projects in the growing, international organization.