Team is working on the development of tools for configuring, reporting and monitoring advertising campaigns as part of the RTB (Real-time Bidding) platform. Currently, we need an experienced person who will be able to independently build / rewrite / write / maintain a large piece of GUI using React.
- Creating a Grid control (table) tailored to our specific corporate needs / preferences.
- Replacement of the library for drawing charts with another better library adding RWD.
- Creating a form operating on the existing API (rest / graphql).
- Ddding React Error Boundaries support in the panel.
- Proficiency in programming;
- Good to have but not critical: Node.js, Python, Vue.js, GraphQL, Docker, Semantic UI, SCSS
- High affinity for clean code and test/deployment
- Problem solving mindset
- Attractive salary;
- Work in a team of enthusiasts who are willing to share their knowledge and experience;
- Extremely flexible working conditions - we do not have core hours, we do not have holiday limits, you can work fully remotely;
- Access to the latest technologies and the possibility of real use of them in a large-scale and highly dynamic project;
- The hardware and software you need;
Do you have questions about the project, team, work style? Visit our tech blog: http://techblog.rtbhouse.com/jobs/