Junior Technical Account Manager
Junior Technical Account Manager for digital advertising campaigns
As Junior Technical Account Manager, you will start your adventure with the technical side of digital marketing campaigns by integrating RTB House tools with our client's website or application and optimizing their ad campaigns. With your excellent analytical skills, you will be the first line of support to the client - making key decisions and reacting to possible errors.
Why RTB House?
At RTB House, we focus on continuous education and professional development. Therefore, before you take over your first campaign, we guarantee you a comprehensive onboarding, along with an individual mentor who will guide you through the key issues and challenges related to the TAM role - so that you can feel confident in your new job. In addition, you can always count on the help of your Team Leader, as well as regular training (conducted by our subject-matter experts), access to an e-learning platform, and support with funding for external courses you might be interested in.
- You will start running your first advertising campaigns by learning (among other things) how to verify tracking codes and analyze product files.
- You will learn the best practices for optimizing ad campaigns and introducing new system integrations to monitor them successfully.
- You will understand the troubleshooting process - how to efficiently and proactively react to campaign errors and warnings.
- You will constantly communicate with Account Managers, Sales, Business, Graphic Design, and other teams.
- University degree in science, engineering, or finance (mathematics, physics, econometrics, etc.).
- Proficiency in Excel, including pivot tables, VLOOKUP, logical functions, advanced data filtering, and creating charts.
- Basic understanding of processes such as client-server communication and the operation of the HTTP protocol.
- Fluent English (English will be your main language in everyday communication).
- Basic HTML coding skills.
Great if ...
- You can navigate Google Analytics.
- You feel confident working with data and can quickly draw conclusions from it.
- You are highly logical and have mathematical thinking - you see patterns, can learn new tools easily, and problem-solving is a satisfying challenge for you.