Talent Acquisition Specialist EMEA
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will perform the full cycle recruitment for the company globally, and will manage the candidate experience throughout the process. The TAS will manage a variety of specialty recruitment systems ensuring that the company attracts, selects and retains highly talented individuals. The Team Member will be instrumental in establishing effective recruitment pipelines to access top-level talent, while delivering timely and effective customer service to their clients to meet the hiring needs of the organization.
- attractive salary range (8000- 12000);
- personal budget for training sessions;
- a unique opportunity to join the creative, fast-growing company in online advertising;
- the ability to work in a truly international environment;
- a friendly atmosphere while working with a dynamic team of open-minded professionals with the passion for internet technology and advertising solutions.
What you will do:
- generate a high-quality pipeline of candidates by conducting phone and video interview calls and face-to-face meetings daily;
- meet or exceed monthly individual recruitment goals;
- provide excellent service to the candidates;
- attract and source highly talented company members;
- create and recommend recruitment strategies and approaches;
- proactively source, network, market job opportunities to build pipelines of qualified candidates and sell the advantages of working for RTB House;
- utilize existing tools and technology to source, evaluate, interview, and present qualified candidates to hiring managers for consideration;
- provide consistent communication to team members or business stakeholders on positions and recruitment strategies;
- seek, build, and maintain strong candidate relationships;
- work to build an understanding of the unique business and talent needs of each market;
- partner effectively with the Talent Acquisition team and other departments to achieve goals.
- minimum 1 year of direct talent sourcing and recruitment experience;
- excellent networking abilities and communication skills;
- proactive and can-do attitude;
- experience with social media within the recruitment arena;
- excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills at all levels and cultures of the organization;
- demonstrated ability to work independently, manage competing priorities and meet deadlines;
- fluency in English is a must (knowledge of other European languages will be an advantage).
BOOST YOUR CAREER | ELEVATE YOUR EXPERIENCE!