Technical Account Manager
500+ specialists, 30+ locations, 1,600+ clients across EMEA, APAC and the Americas regions. Join RTB House - a global company that provides state-of-the-art marketing technologies for the top brands worldwide. We're looking for a Technical Account Manager, responsible for developing the technical side of campaigns for our clients, optimizing campaigns to reach their goals, while continuously monitoring the health of each integration to ensure quality.
What you will do:
- manage all technical issues with regards to campaign launching and running process;
- perform technical integration between internal campaign emission system (RTB House) and client’s e-commerce platform;
- provide technical support for new and existing clients by phone, in person, and e-mail regarding all technical aspects of the campaign;
- supervise the creation of advertising materials (dynamic ad banners);
- work closely with our account managers to deliver high standards of customer service;
- monitor and analyze the effectiveness of campaigns;
- propose optimization solutions for online programs working primarily with enterprise US clients.
- experience with debugging tools (e.g. firebug, web browser consoles);
- good knowledge of CSV and XML;
- interest in online technology, e-commerce and/or digital advertising;
- experience in using Google Analytics;
- experience in Google Tag Manager;
- strong analytical skills.
- the chance to work in one of the fastest-growing sectors in online advertising;
- a friendly atmosphere while working with a dynamic team of professionals (happy hours, healthy snacks, standing desks, choice of laptop);
- great opportunity for professional growth by joining our rapidly growing team in the US;
- full health care coverage for you and your family;
- competitive salary;
- company matching 401k Plan;