Technical Account Manager
What you will do:
- manage all technical issues with regards to campaign launching and running process;
- perform technical integration between internal campaign emission system (RTB House) and client’s e-commerce platform;
- provide technical support for new and existing clients by phone, in person, and e-mail regarding all technical aspects of the campaign;
- supervise the creation of advertising materials (dynamic ad banners);
- work closely with our account managers to deliver high standards of customer service;
- monitor and analyze the effectiveness of campaigns;
- propose optimization solutions for online programs working primarily with enterprise US clients.
- experience with debugging tools (e.g. firebug, web browser consoles);
- good knowledge of CSV and XML;
- interest in online technology, e-commerce and/or digital advertising;
- experience in using Google Analytics;
- experience in Google Tag Manager;
- strong analytical skills.
- Competitive salary;
- Top-tier healthcare for you and your family with 100% premiums covered by organization;
- Matching 401(k) plan;
- Home office stipend, internet/cell reimbursement, and baby cash;
- Ability to choose from a wide range of supplemental insurance options;
- Flexibility to permanently work remotely or in a hybrid model (home & office);
- Being a key contributor of our expanding US business;
- Joy of working and learning in one of the fastest growing sectors in online advertising.