Ad Operations Specialist
1000+ specialists, 80+ markets, 2000+ clients across EMEA, APAC and the Americas regions. Join RTB House - a global company that provides state-of-the-art marketing technologies for the top brands worldwide.
As an Ad Operations Specialist at RTB House, you will oversee the creation of new banner ads for the US Market. You will serve as the liaison between the account management team and our internal creative, developer, and technical account management teams. Responsibilities will include understanding the general business goals of our clients, taking ownership of the US banner orders queue, and facilitating the efficient and successful development of banner ads for our US customers. To succeed in this role you must be self-motivated, organized, and have a strong desire to learn and grow in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
Bachelor’s degree or 2+ years of practical experience in the digital advertising space.
- Serve as the main point of contact for coordinating with internal graphics designer teams on new client creative orders, promotional banners, and other creative advertising materials
- Support account managers and sales managers with knowledge on new and existing creatives products and processes
- Regularly conduct quality assurance of creative advertising materials
- Assist technical account managers with campaign integration and optimization tasks.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong time management skills, attention to detail and self organization abilities.
- Ability to solve problems efficiently
- Interest in online technology, e-commerce and/or digital advertising
- Highly self-motivated with a willingness to learn
Why RTB House:
There are so many reasons you should choose RTB House. Here’s just a few…
- You will have a direct impact on the success of the company. Your work matters and is essential to the evolution, growth and success of our business.
- We’ve been recognized as one of the 2023 Best Places to Work and Best Paying Companies by Built In NYC.
- We offer remote work. Or in-office. Or a combination of both. Your choice.
- We prioritize your growth and career path with your goals and passions in mind.
- Comprehensive and continuous training.
- Performance bonus eligibility.
- Extensive benefits package including 100% coverage of your medical insurance premium, matching 401K plan, vacation days, sick days, office stipend, phone or internet stipend, baby cash, stipend for external training and more.
- Fun events including coffee socials and off site summits.
- You will get to work with amazing people in one of the fastest growing sectors in online advertising.
About RTB House:
RTB House is a global company that provides state-of-the-art marketing technologies for top brands and agencies worldwide. Its proprietary ad buying engine is the first in the world to be powered entirely by Deep Learning algorithms, enabling advertisers to generate outstanding results and reach their goals at every stage of the funnel.
Founded in 2012, the RTB House team comprises 1000+ specialists in over 30 locations around the globe. It serves more than 3,000 campaigns for clients across the EMEA, APAC, and Americas regions.
After successfully deploying Deep Learning into 100 percent of its algorithms in 2018, RTB House has continued its research in the field of AI. The AI Marketing Lab and Creative Lab were set up as new divisions of the company focused on inventing and advancing MarTech products. The company’s AI-based product offering includes retargeting solutions and branding campaigns with ultra-effective Video Ads.
The salary range for this role is $70,000 to $85,000 in base pay, and is exclusive of any bonuses or benefits. The base pay offered will be determined on a case by case basis based on your experience, skills, training, certifications and education, etc., and will be informed by market data.