Account Manager - Spain
You will play a substantial role to make the Spanish-market one of the largest within RTB House in EMEA. Become a part of the most exciting success stories in the Ad Tech industry!
What you will do:
- Account Management with existing clients;
- Execute customer communications – personal and via telephone or email, in line with standards and processes;
- Respond to customer requests and inquiries in a professional and timely manner;
- Provide specific information regarding the company’s services and products;
- Assist customers in the process of launching ad campaigns;
- Obtain, review, and process orders;
- Develop and maintain in-depth product knowledge;
- Provide reports.
- Experience in managing online advertising campaigns for Clients, preferably in e-com, online travel, group-buy & classifieds verticals;
- Working experience of MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google Workplace tools;
- Knowledge of customer support tools and processes;
- Ability to identify and understand customer needs and requirements;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills;
- Fluency in Spanish and English.
- Experience dealing with agencies is a plus
- Highly competitive salary and bonus plan, based on experience and performance.;
- International induction program to give you all the knowledge to be successful in your job and regular participation in the training to develop professional skills.
- Opportunity to be a part of a global marketing team (20+ people on 5 continents).
- Working and learning in one of the fastest-growing sectors in online advertising.
- Working on a great product based on the newest AI Technology (Deep Learning); RTB House is the first retargeting company in the world to develop and implement its own technology 100% based on deep learning, for purchasing ads in the RTB model.
Who is RTB House?
RTB House is the first retargeting company in the world to develop and implement its own technology 100% based on deep learning, now also applied to Branding products, for purchasing ads in the RTB model.
Today, the company carries out campaigns for more than 1,600 top brands (Adidas, New Balance, Orange, Carrefour, Décathlon, Lazada, Mercado Libre….) in the EMEA, APAC, and Americas regions. It is made up of more than 700 specialists distributed in more than 30 offices around the world: New York, Paris, London, Tokyo, Singapore, São Paulo, Moscow, Istanbul, Dubai, Warsaw, and others.